Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Cosmi with the ****ing head-over-feet, bent over, ducking his head, looking at the ground blocking that forces him to lean forward and grab when he gets beat. same **** from last week.

RR said Cosmi reverts to his sloppy college technique when he panics.

That’ll happen for a while which is probably why we should have kept Moses (he’d be getting beat plenty too probably) 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m so broken that given how poorly we’re  playing against the terrible Giants, I find myself wondering…even if they pull this out, is this the W we look back on with regret as we once again narrowly miss a franchise QB prospect in the draft? I can’t help it, getting a good young QB is literally all I care about for this team. 

Guaranteed they'll win enough to not draft one and we'll likely get another offseason of hearing how close they came to getting someone, whether it's Rodgers or Watson or whomever.

• Like 2

Just now, No Nonsense said:

Nobody can tell me that these refs don’t have an agenda tonight. That was not a hold. 

agree the Giants player with a clear run to the QB just on his own decided to twist his torso down and behind him exactly where Cosmi’s hand happened to be. 

the perfect frame job. I see these NY guys have been spending some time on Broadway taking notes of the acting 

Just now, Alexa said:

or they're just not as good as they're hyped up to be.

They were ranked 2nd through 16 games last season and are disappointing through 2 games this season. 

I'm going to sit tight for now. The penalties are what stand out to me. 

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Cosmi with the ****ing head-over-feet, bent over, ducking his head, looking at the ground blocking that forces him to lean forward and grab when he gets beat. same **** from last week.

RR said Cosmi reverts to his sloppy college technique when he panics.

Yeah.

I'm hoping that he's coachable and can put the work in to improve.  The dude has all the measurables.

• Like 1