Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Chargers at Team

TK
Message added by TK,

871587837_ScreenShot2021-09-11at3_15_04PM.thumb.png.f4e1de31ee5daec0f4bc8301947a1c67.png

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Defense was meh but that Gibson fumble killed this game. We are just not a good team. Apologist will use the close score and Fitz injury to convince themselves yet again.

I'm not sure we have Apologist fans anymore.  Optimistic?  For sure.

....I'm optimistic 🥲

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think JDR needs to do some serious soul searching because too many guys were running wide open.

He seemed to call every coverage wrong, but that 3rd and 15ish from their own end zone was awful. Let a linebacker try to cover Keenan Allen with no help

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

But this is an elite defense?  

In many ways the game was over after their first drive.  We saw that our defense couldn't stop them and knew our offense regardless of who was at QB couldn't match them.  As it was we had many breaks go our way and Washington was lucky to keep it as close as it was.  Skins should have been down by a lot more especially in the first half.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

After the game is over the team and coaches need to hold a practice and go over mistakes.

I hope Ron looks in the mirror and rethinks punting a day the D was getting worked pretty good.  We needed a score more than we needed a stop.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2