Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

On 12/17/2021 at 10:45 PM, stoshuaj said:

The way Eagles players/fans are reacting (and roasting Sweat) to the flip-flop by the NFL, this would at least be an interesting watch.

Not sure I don’t agree w them.  I’m sure if the roles were reversed, the conspiracy thread would be rolling.

No. 

The real conspiracy is the 21 players were revenge by Sean Taylor for that embarrassment of a retirement ceremony they gave him.

This is just me thinking through message board but why is it that we have Shurmur on the roster if we don't even give him a thought to start in this emergency.  I guess we couldn't have Gilbert on the PS since NE did? Not that Shurmur is aa better option I honestly have no clue about these dudes.

14 minutes ago, max21 said:

Mullens did alright last night for Cleveland, there’s a small glimmer of hope people. And didn’t Gilbert do decent for the Cowboys in his only start last year? Or was that the dude from JMU, or is he the dude from JMU? Or is he the dude from that movie with Johnny Depp? I don’t even know 

Except Mullins was their 2nd string QB. We're basically playing a 4th string QB, who will be taking snaps from a 4th string center. 

• Sad 1

Gilbert makes himself a WFT legend with a win tonight.  

56 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

This is just me thinking through message board but why is it that we have Shurmur on the roster if we don't even give him a thought to start in this emergency.  I guess we couldn't have Gilbert on the PS since NE did? Not that Shurmur is aa better option I honestly have no clue about these dudes.

Because we love having PS QBs we're deathly afraid to play.

1 hour ago, max21 said:

Mullens did alright last night for Cleveland, there’s a small glimmer of hope people. And didn’t Gilbert do decent for the Cowboys in his only start last year? Or was that the dude from JMU, or is he the dude from JMU? Or is he the dude from that movie with Johnny Depp? I don’t even know 

Gilbert replaced Ben DiNucci, the JMU dude. DiNucci threw the most theatrical incomplete sideline passes ever. That was about all he had going for him. And somehow, DiNucci is still on their practice squad lol

1 hour ago, max21 said:

Mullens did alright last night for Cleveland, there’s a small glimmer of hope people.  

They need a Mullens-like performance in the best case scenario and hope the defense keeps it remotely close.  Here's hoping Gibert does his best Heinicke impression and balls out when nobody expects him to do anything

14 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

They need a Mullens-like performance in the best case scenario and hope the defense keeps it remotely close.  Here's hoping Gibert does his best Heinicke impression and balls out when nobody expects him to do anything

Maybe he does a Colt McCoy-vs-Cowboys-On-MNF impression...

• Like 1