Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

11 hours ago, OMacAttack said:

I mean we have two kickers on the roster we can just have them switch up each time.

It goes to show you they like both guys and want to keep them on the roster to compete in TC next year. Also an outside chance they can trade one for a pick in preseason if injuries happen…like how the Ravens traded Vedvik to the Vikings for a 5th

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

He's unvaxxed and has symptoms. No 5-day return for him.

Doesn't matter. if he has no fever by day 4, and his symptoms are gone or "Improved" he can return. I am SURE that is bad science, but the below applies to everyone.  

An individual to clear protocol must meet other qualifications beyond the five days since their initial positive test, per a memo to all 32 teams obtained by Pelissero. An individual must clear at least 24 hours since their last fever without the aide of fever-reducing medication; other symptoms must be "resolved or improved"; individual must be cleared by team doctor in consultation with ICS and NFL; and any local regulations or requirements have been satisfied.

27 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

Doesn't matter. if he has no fever by day 4, and his symptoms are gone or "Improved" he can return. I am SURE that is bad science, but the below applies to everyone.  

An individual to clear protocol must meet other qualifications beyond the five days since their initial positive test, per a memo to all 32 teams obtained by Pelissero. An individual must clear at least 24 hours since their last fever without the aide of fever-reducing medication; other symptoms must be "resolved or improved"; individual must be cleared by team doctor in consultation with ICS and NFL; and any local regulations or requirements have been satisfied.

I thought it was that all players could return/come off the COVID list after 5 days, but that the unvaxxed players had to be asymptomatic during those 5 days. The part before what you quoted says: "...cutting the standard isolation period after a positive test for asymptomatic individuals from 10 days to five days" which I took to mean asymptomatic during the 5 days, not just at the end of the 5 days. Man, no wonder everyone is getting confused by this lol...I should have just read the actual guidelines instead of what sportswriters are saying it says.

14 minutes ago, zskins said:

I think that was published right before the change in protocols...

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1