Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I thought it was that all players could return/come off the COVID list after 5 days, but that the unvaxxed players had to be asymptomatic during those 5 days. The part before what you quoted says: "...cutting the standard isolation period after a positive test for asymptomatic individuals from 10 days to five days" which I took to mean asymptomatic during the 5 days, not just at the end of the 5 days. Man, no wonder everyone is getting confused by this lol...I should have just read the actual guidelines instead of what sportswriters are saying it says.

I think that was published right before the change in protocols...

Rules changed 3 days ago!  https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-nflpa-agree-to-modified-covid-19-protocols-cutting-standard-isolation-period

Im mad for 2 reasons

1 -Its BAD science and gonna lead to more players getting sick

2- It came 2 weeks to late! :)  

Edited by TMK9973

16 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

Rules changed 3 days ago!  https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-nflpa-agree-to-modified-covid-19-protocols-cutting-standard-isolation-period

Im mad for 2 reasons

1 -Its BAD science and gonna lead to more players getting sick

2- It came 2 weeks to late! :)  

There was another change 3 days ago?!?! lol 😂...I kinda stayed away from the footsball after the embarrassment in Dallas so I guess I missed that.

• Haha 1

Incase anyone cares our MVP is back vs the Giants.

01/03

Activated T Sam Cosmi off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated CB Darryl Roberts off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Signed LB De'Jon Harris from the practice squad. Activated C/G Beau Benzschawel from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated T David Steinmetz from the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

1/04

Activated P Tress Way from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated QB Kyle Shurmur from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Signed WR Antonio Gandy-Golden to the practice squad. Released QB Kyle Shurmur and P Ryan Winslow.

1 minute ago, OMacAttack said:

Incase anyone cares our MVP is back vs the Giants.

01/03

Activated T Sam Cosmi off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated CB Darryl Roberts off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Signed LB De'Jon Harris from the practice squad. Activated C/G Beau Benzschawel from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated T David Steinmetz from the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

1/04

Activated P Tress Way from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated QB Kyle Shurmur from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Signed WR Antonio Gandy-Golden to the practice squad. Released QB Kyle Shurmur and P Ryan Winslow.

Winslow did a great job holding on Sunday.  Hate to see him go.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Does anyone else find it strange that players were landing on the COVID list left and right in the last few weeks of the season? Now we’re not hearing about anybody on the list. 

No, because when the massive outbreaks started the nfl hit the panic button and changed the testing rules so that new outbreaks would go undetected. 

9 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Does anyone else find it strange that players were landing on the COVID list left and right in the last few weeks of the season? Now we’re not hearing about anybody on the list. 

I'd say there's less of it because a lot of players probably aren't at the facility every day unless rehabbing.