Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

26 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to see it happen, but realistically too much has to go in our favor, the least of which involves sweeping the last three games.

Yeah, i think I’m there too actually....Winning 3 in a row with how injured we are now, and the Covid situation....it would be a miracle. I’d love to see it happen, and i want to see it happen, but deep down i think realistically it won’t happen. 

EDIT: don’t wanna make two posts in a row, does anyone know how to merge this with the one above?

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

Just happened to make the mistake of reading the comments under a tweet about Rivera deactivating James Smith-Williams because they didn’t want to risk things with his asthma. Pretty straightforward.

There’s some weirdo in the replies who keeps referring to Casey Toohill as “Tooslow” like it’s the most clever, widely used nickname in the world. Can you imagine this team’s failure still having such a hold on your psyche that you’re coming up with derogatory nicknames for a random 7th round player that’s been pressed into service? So weird 

• Haha 1

If you believe the official team website, the situation has improved dramatically.

Scherff on the list is still unfortunate because it means Charles is starting.  And I have no idea who comes in if either he or Flowers gets hurt. 

Holcomb is a problem too because they are out of LBs.  So that’s going to be an issue….

A833E3FB-2208-40F1-90F8-4428C98C686A.thumb.jpeg.98a6b1218baac734393c4690d3d5198b.jpeg

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

9 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If you believe the official team website, the situation has improved dramatically.

Scherff on the list is still unfortunate because it means Charles is starting.  And I have no idea who comes in if either he or Flowers gets hurt. 

Holcomb is a problem too because they are out of LBs.  So that’s going to be an issue….

A833E3FB-2208-40F1-90F8-4428C98C686A.thumb.jpeg.98a6b1218baac734393c4690d3d5198b.jpeg

Is Scheriff vaccinated? He was wearing a mask earlier in the year when it was only unvaccinated players were required to do so. 

Some piece of **** on twitter is trying to tell me that Covid concerns cant POSSIBLY be the real reason for Jamin Davis being inactive, that it HAS TO BE because he was in the car behind Everett on Thursday night. And he’s saying that i

must be >16 because I’m “defending the shill of an organization that continues to lie to me”. 

he says “He is 99.9% sitting out on his own accord due to this accident and this was an excuse / lie”

lmaoooo **** off piece of **^^. **** you!!!!! idiot!! 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

12/30

Activated G Zack Bailey off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Activated DE Nate Orchard off the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Placed T Sam Cosmi on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Placed QB Kyle Shurmur on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

12/29

Placed Beau Benzschawel on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

12/29

Placed CB Darryl Roberts on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Placed T David Steinmetz on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.