Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah he’s Director of Alumni Relations in the FO. 

That's awesome. Great to see that. Kid went through some serious med issues. I was telling my wife he didn't play in the NFL for 4-5 seasons & then played almost 2 full seasons in NO after he was injured in the regular season with WFT. I was trying to talk to him but some dude had his ear the entire time he was there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Training camp always freaks me out.  Scared to death that we stay healthy.

Wait wait wait...

You're scared that we will stay healthy? That's kinda morbid...most are scared that there will be injuries...or we won't stay healthy

Go get more coffee...🤡

Edited by Xameil
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

Still dont understand why just 4 days in Richmond

My guess is because of the pandemic and the uncertainty for most of the offseason about if teams can leave their town for TC, they weren’t able to negotiate with Richmond for a 3 week stay like other years. 

there is a Friday night practice next week at the stadium though, open to the public, so if you can’t catch them in Richmond you can watch next Friday evening :D 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Thank god.  All the vax news the last few days has thrown me back into the doom scrolling ways of this past January and Spring 2020.

Need this!!

Agreed it has really taken the steam out of my optimism.  Hard to stay hopeful, but we must push on with it and enjoy the ride!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Agreed it has really taken the steam out of my optimism.  Hard to stay hopeful, but we must push on with it and enjoy the ride!

I consume the entire league, so even if we get sniped due to our own ignorance, just having football improves my life in an extremely significant way.  Its a 30 hour a week hobby for me in the season.

• Like 5