Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

29 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hey speaking of flowers.....haven’t heard anything about him during camp so far. Good thing or a bad thing? 

My bet is that he’s a starter by the time our first regular season game comes around.  I think he’s second on the depth chart for right now.

• Thanks 1

I know there is a fraction of a percentage that this occurs but Apke finally figuring things out would be such a win. He is super athletic, hard hitter tough big. But the only thing he seems to be able to handle is being a gunner on teams. 

That was a really nice pass break up there. Bad job by the reciever not stepping into that ball though. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I know there is a fraction of a percentage that this occurs but Apke finally figuring things out would be such a win. He is super athletic, hard hitter tough big. But the only thing he seems to be able to handle is being a gunner on teams. 

That was a really nice pass break up there. Bad job by the reciever not stepping into that ball though. 

There's space for him.  Whose the 5th corner on the team?  Could be anyone.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol at having Tanya out there interacting with fans in an official capacity for the first time in TWENTY YEARS. So transparent. 

Yeah.  Though flip side, everything ive heard about Tanya is she’s an intelligent, personable, pleasant person, everything her husband is not.  Maybe she’s just doing things her way now that he’s  kinda not there? 

Her taste in men not withstanding, she might just have good judgement. 

• Like 3

Not so fearless prediction. Jaret Patterson will not only beat out Peyton Barber for a roster spot, he'll be splitting carries 50/50 with Gibson by midseason. I'm not saying he's the next coming of Ezekiel Elliot or anything but dude's got legit quickness and can break tackles.

Edited by The Sisko
  • Thanks 2

I for one welcome Qween Tanya to the field of play. For too long The Monarchy has hidden her highness from us. Now that she descends upon the common folk in the fields, we can feel a sense of unity with The Monarchy. All hail Qween Tanya, First of Her Name, Friend to the common fan, Breaker of ties!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Not so fearless prediction. Jaret Patterson will not only beat out Peyton Barber for a roster spot, he'll be splitting carries 50/50 with Gibson by midseason. I'm not saying he's the next coming of Ezekiel Elliot or anything but dude's got legit quickness and can break tackles.

I think there might be a trust and reliability factor though that comes into play.  I don't think it'll solely be who's the more dynamic runner. 

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

If there's ever been a guy that's unfazed by a little competition, it's gotta be Fitzpatrick.  Who's more used to it than him?

• Like 3