Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

On 7/24/2021 at 12:09 AM, GothSkinsFan said:

Seems to me you have 3 main types of guys: 1) dedicate themselves to football (that's who they are); 2) love football and work hard but not dedicated; and 3) dedicated to, and love, the football paycheck.  I see Payne as #2.

Where do you get that take? Honest question. You drop something like that you need to provide why you think that. Would be interested in why you think that.

I have watched him pretty closely and I have not seen anything to support that theory. Nothing at all. And I was not a big fan when we drafted him. I thought - decent run stopper but can get neutralized too easy in the pass rush - got stood up a lot in college losing leverage. He has fixed that at this level and is wrecking ball in there. Only way to do that is very hard work and complete dedication.  

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terpfan said:

My prediction: whichever of these guys wins the return role will make the team as a 7th WR. 

Underrated battle in terms of importance. Haven't had significant contributions from PR's in a long time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bantu said:

Underrated battle in terms of importance. Haven't had significant contributions from PR's in a long time.

I’m rooting for this Carter guy to return punts.  I thought we signed a free agent to do that though?  But I think Carter out of this bunch might be best suited, from what I’m reading.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I’m rooting for this Carter guy to return punts.  I thought we signed a free agent to do that though?  But I think Carter out of this bunch might be best suited, from what I’m reading.

I think we did too. I think his name is deandre Carter. Not to be confused with the Carter guy. 

• Haha 3