Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to Washington Dyami Brown WR, UNC

PCS

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And honestly, who would’ve thought that after the 2019 season? Funny how fast things can change in this league. 

That's actually the modern version of the NFL, and the way it's supposed to be, these days.

Teams everywhere are finding it possible to create drastic turnarounds in much shorter time spans, than in the earlier NFL.

It's kind of 'rigged' to be that way now, for lack of a better term. For the purpose of more revenue

22 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I actually don't care much for those type of comments.

It's a bit too much, going too far, and too early.

I like to hear a little more humility from a rookie on the day he's drafted

I usually do too, but I don’t mind having some guys with high confidence. 

95C413CB-6F42-400A-B43F-582D2B12AB60.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 20

This definitely changes the depth chart, and if 1 or 2 of Samuel, Brown and Humphries can pan out the WR core will be vastly improved.  Basically as it looks now it would be McLaurin, Samuel, Brown, Humphries, AGG as the fifth, and if they keep a 6th the Simms brothers battle it out with Harmon.

Clearly Ron wasnt happy with the WR core, because he added 3 WR's to take up slots #2-4 and bump the #2 back to 5th or further.

4 hours ago, carex said:

we're gonna keep six, so one of those guys will probably stick.  After all, don't think that us signing DeAndre  Carter as a free agent means he's going to make the team

I like this six pack, Rex does too ;) (@wilco_holland beat me to it)

Edited by FrFan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's actually the modern version of the NFL, and the way it's supposed to be, these days.

Teams everywhere are finding it possible to create drastic turnarounds in much shorter time spans, than in the earlier NFL.

It's kind of 'rigged' to be that way now, for lack of a better term. For the purpose of more revenue

Yup, the league wants parody and the only ways to beat it are to get a top 3 QB and be good for a decade plus or get Dan Snyder as your owner and suck forever.

• Like 1

I was hoping for Tremble with this pick (and he went the pick after), but in reading the reviews and responses I feel good about him. Does he have return experience? The only worry I have is that figuring out how to get him on the field may be a challenge. Mclaurin is obviously number 1 and we just signed Samuels to a big contract and Humphries.

I guess Humphries is only on a one year deal (and is more of a slot guy.) I'm guessing our ultimate vision is Terry and Dyami on the outside with Curtis in the slot?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I was hoping for Tremble with this pick (and he went the pick after), but in reading the reviews and responses I feel good about him. Does he have return experience? The only worry I have is that figuring out how to get him on the field may be a challenge. Mclaurin is obviously number 1 and we just signed Samuels to a big contract and Humphries.

I guess Humphries is only on a one year deal (and is more of a slot guy.) I'm guessing our ultimate vision is Terry and Dyami on the outside with Curtis in the slot?

Terry, Dyami, Samuel can all play boundary or slot. I’d also surmise that the intent is that Dyami is WR3. Humphries will be in the mix some as well. 

• Thanks 1

I watched Dyami a while ago in the draft process. When I was looking him up, he was in a few people's top 5 for this WR class. I honestly forgot all about him draft night, but getting him in the 3rd was great value. He is a well rounded, physical, fast WR. He will fit in perfectly.

• Like 1