Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

not talented players that have fallen for whatever reason. 

To be fair, look at this team's history with guys that have fallen "for whatever reason" which usually means injury. Only to have that player never be healthy because this team has had the WORST trainers/doctors/whatever for the last 2 decades.

I'd almost rather they take less talented players that are already healthy than rely on injured guys with potential based on that.

• Like 3

What?  Oh well, off for my daily walk and will be back later, hopefully before we pick in the 7th.  Later all.  :)  Hoping for a Jefferson or Hill pick in the 7th, maybe before.  

Edited by RWJ

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

Got a Safety. Darrick Forrest from Cincy.

Getting a little crowded in the backfield.  Might not see D.Forrest for the trees.

Oddly, he's the second DB we've gotten out of Cincinnati this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

F-
I hated every player we took, loved every player that every other team took, and loved every trade that was made by teams to fill their needs no matter how lopsided or desperate the trade looked (except the Giants, **** those guys).

So far we have an A and an F minus so that means if 19 * 2 equals 51 wait nevermind

• Haha 4

Forrest ran the 40-yard dash in an unofficial time of 4.38 seconds, had 21 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press, a vertical jump of 39 inches and a broad jump of 11 feet to steal the show at Cincinnati's pro day inside the bubble at the Sheakley Athletic Center.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2