Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Called Forrest in R5 a few days ago after hearing his interview on SIRIUS NFL last Sunday. Sounded like a great kid and an athletic freak. Definitely a FS! 

Sounds like Rivera is relying heavily on his people skills and weighing heavily interviews as the tipping point about some prospects.  Good call. 

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Why? I like the pick! The more talent in the backfield to compliment the front 4 the better.

You don't get puns, do you?  Crowded backfield, can't see D.Forrest for the trees....  

I offer an online course in recognizing and understanding puns.  PM me.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sounds like solid competition for Reaves.  

Part of me hopes they trade their 2 7ths to move up for one of the running backs they like - 2 rounds is a long wait.

I’m damn happy with this squad.  We big time need a back that can fill in for Gibson and could really us an edge rusher, but we’ve got some serious potential/depth/talent at almost every position.  

I wonder what the mathematical probability was of us drafting a guy that had Sprinkle as a comparable. Of all the teams Bates could go to, and all the TEs eligible to be drafted, and all the blocking TEs to compare with, I think someone is trolling us. I didn't think anyone knew him besides us, his biggest fans.

6 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Another guy who ranked highly athletically, these guys are serious about getting good athletes. 

My thoughts exactly. Super fast and athletic and high character and loves football. Samuel Cosmi has a quote “I don’t know if I can function without football”. Or, something like that. 

Archived