Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Traded next year's 5th for a late 6th and early 7th this year

Missed that, thx.

How many rookies does this team think are going to make the roster?

Interesting decision, they must have some players they really like to want to trade future draft capital to bring in 4 guys from the last two rounds of a draft that's already watered down a full round with comp picks.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Imagine getting him as well as Cheeseman. 

I kinda wish the Packers didn't already have a long-snapper.  Tell me that isn't a match made in heaven!

How is there a player named Brady Breeze and he doesn't play Quarterback?

• Haha 5

I’ve been doing family stuff all day, saving my marriage after ignoring my wife the past 2 nights.

I saw the picks, are we congregating to burn down the park? Any super headlines I should know? I did see who the picks were but have little context.  

22 minutes ago, method man said:

Can these damn ESPN guys stop wiht this Sam Darnold hype nonsense? Can't wait until he sucks it up again this year

Seriously, the one dude just called Darold a serious upgrade over Bridgewater who will solidify the QB position in Carolina....What NFL expert can say that with any certainty? Louis Riddick sat there and said nothing.

• Like 1

How awesome would it be to have a draft that was purely based on names and not football ability? 

"With the first pick in the 2021 NFL Name Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Cameron Cheeseman, Long Snapper, University of Michigan"

Been half paying attention. Quick run through shows Kylin Hill is still out there... accurate or can’t I read? Or both?

These rounds is just swinging and hope you got something. I always like trades there that get you more swings. Rookie camp try outs are also limited this year (covid max), so having a big draft class will benefit a team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, KDawg said:

Been half paying attention. Quick run through shows Kylin Hill is still out there... accurate or can’t I read? Or both?

No clue....I count on you for this kind of info. 

• Haha 1
Just now, KDawg said:

Both he and Jefferson still available. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:
3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve been doing family stuff all day, saving my marriage after ignoring my wife the past 2 nights.

I saw the picks, are we congregating to burn down the park? Any super headlines I should know? I did see who the picks were but have little context.  

Washington made a trade with the eagles.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

A bunch of guys that are highly ranked by professionals, big and faster than most, positions of need, but we don't know the names and they weren't as high on our personal imaginary draft board, so the front office is dumb and we suck. We fans really fell apart today. Only one person got a ban and it was over taking a blocking TE instead of an immature recieving TE that gave a crap interview with Ron, but said fan said he'd be a superstar and didn't get drafted until the 5th. 

Pretty normal draft day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

How awesome would it be to have a draft that was purely based on names and not football ability? 

"With the first pick in the 2021 NFL Name Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Cameron Cheeseman, Long Snapper, University of Michigan"

Baccari Rambo would have been an all-timer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For me it would be

Kylin Hill

Justin Jefferson

Jake Funk (probably not happening though)

Kenny Yeboah

Briley Moore

Jaret Patterson

A. Washington

I'd do Dylan Moses too, didn't love him as a MLB, but this far down, why not?

• Like 1
Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

For me it would be

Kylin Hill

Justin Jefferson

Kenny Yeboah

Briley Moore

Jaret Patterson

A. Washington

Theres an out of context joke here that I’m going to leave others to find like we’re playing “Where’s Waldo?”

Also: Kylin or Moses or we set JoggingGod loose.

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

For me it would be

Kylin Hill

Justin Jefferson

Kenny Yeboah

Briley Moore

Jaret Patterson

A. Washington

Jefferson has to be the pick now in the 6th.  Would rather have Hill but will gladly take Jefferson too. :)

• TK unpinned this topic