Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Carolina Football Team

TK

Can someone remind me again why we abandoned "abundance of caution" to start a guy at QB who willingly violated league COVID rules, admitted to it, and could have put the Team's health in jeopardy... And we get this? You're telling me Montez or Heineken couldn't have started this game 0/4 with a turnover?

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Ok, if it's not a BS call, then it's a BS rule.

See for me, when I watched the replay, I didn't see the ball being loose in Haskins hands, his grip was awkward because of the hit to his arm, but the ball itself was still tightly gripped and "thrown" forward. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Can someone remind me again why we abandoned "abundance of caution" to start a guy at QB who willingly violated league COVID rules, admitted to it, and could have put the Team's health in jeopardy... And we get this? You're telling me Montez or Heineken couldn't have started this game 0/4 with a turnover?

Could still turn to Heine today.  It's really hard to do worse than having more fumbles than completions.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Ok, if it's not a BS call, then it's a BS rule.

No, it's not. The ball was loose. That's the way it works any time a ball is loose. 

If I fumble the ball and then my hand hits it as it goes to the ground it's not now an incomplete pass. 

The ball was out. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I mean, I think Ron is probably asking himself the same question.

Archived