Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Carolina Football Team

TK

8 hours ago, petey hodge said:

And sims caught that wide open, broken play Haskins bomb... he seemed to run out of steam as he tried to accelerate in the open field.  it was painful, like watching the titanic suddenly light all her boilers to develop sufficient steam to generate her inspiring 20 knots!

That was Cam Sims though. I was primarily referring to Steven Sims. Ultimately Cam Sims also dropped that Heinicke deep shot that would have been a TD if he made that catch (and we ended up with no points on that drive). However, Cam Sims has shown up a couple of times this year and he was thrust into the #1 receiver role yesterday so I can cut him some slack. But Steven Sims has sucked all year and yesterday he and Hasksins cost us the game.

4 hours ago, Panninho said:

That was Cam Sims though. I was primarily referring to Steven Sims. Ultimately Cam Sims also dropped that Heinicke deep shot that would have been a TD if he made that catch (and we ended up with no points on that drive). However, Cam Sims has shown up a couple of times this year and he was thrust into the #1 receiver role yesterday so I can cut him some slack. But Steven Sims has sucked all year and yesterday he and Hasksins cost us the game.

Simms is the worst returner I have ever seen play for us. At least Antwan Randel El would catch the ball before diving to the ground.

Archived