Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Carolina Football Team

Just now, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Ron’s presser ought to be great. This ones on him period.

I'm still perplexed.

I still can't understand how the coaching staff didn't see the skill gap that we are seeing on screen at this moment.

• Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Umm. Because it was 4th and 18? 4th and 5 sure go for it. 4th and 18? Take the points. 

Now it is 4th down for the Panthers and we will get the ball back with 3 minutes left. Not so stupid now right?

no, it’s extremely stupid bc you aren’t guaranteed to get that close to the end zone again, so you have to go for 6 while you can when you know you need at least 6. A FG there does nothing bc you still need to score twice after that with an 11-point deficit still in existence.

Note to Ron- You need a decent quarterback to win a game.  To win a Division you need a consistently good quarterback.  You better find one in the off season or your caching tenure will be short here.  NFL stands for: Not For Long.

Edited by veteranskinsfan
Spelling- coaching tenure instead of caching
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Catatonic said:

Tell me how a guy whose been with the team less than two weeks can have a better grasp of this offense that’s a guy whose been here two years?

He played with Ron and Scott before and just is a better QB than Haskisn

• Like 1
Just now, Joryl said:

who the Fuu thought Haskins gave us a better chance then Heineke

Again I wouldn't evaluate too much because the Panthers are playing soft and the competitive portion of the game is over.

Heineke certainly looks better in many areas though.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

no, it’s extremely stupid bc you aren’t guaranteed to get that close to the end zone again, so you have to go for 6 while you can when you know you need at least 6. A FG there does nothing bc you still need to score twice after that with an 11-point deficit still in existence.

As we work our way back into FG range again. OK man. 4th and 18 is such a sure thing.