Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, China said:

That the TN Dept. of Health felt it necessary to explain this is sad:

I liked the tweet that pointed out that people are typing that the vaccine contains microchips that are tracking people, into their smart phone, which is loaded with microchips, and literally is tracking them.  

• Thanks 1

Interesting article

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675

For the new study, researchers used a database of electronic medical records of patients based primarily in the US to determine the risk of blood clots after vaccination versus infection. Of the 513,284 COVID-19 patients identified in the database, 20 developed CVST within two weeks after their diagnosis. Two out of 489,871 patients who received an mRNA vaccine developed CVST. As a control, the researchers also analyzed the risk of developing CVST within two weeks of a flu diagnosis, which was zero in 1 million.  

The study notes that the European Medicines Agency’s latest estimate for the risk of CVST associated with the AstraZeneca vaccine is 5 per 1 million. The study did not address the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.  

“We’ve reached two important conclusions,” study coauthor Paul Harrison tells CBS News. “Firstly, COVID-19 markedly increases the risk of CVT, adding to the list of blood clotting problems this infection causes. Secondly, the COVID-19 risk is higher than seen with the current vaccines, even for those under 30; something that should be taken into account when considering the balances between risks and benefits for vaccination.” 

Even assuming causation between covid vaccine and CVT, looks like all covid vaccines have 4-5 CVT per million (J&J is 15 per 7 mil, but given the similarities with astrazeneca, I'm thinking we're just missing all the cases), about 1/10th of 39 per million among covid infections. 

That means expected CVT among US population would be roughly the same between 100% vaccination and 10% infection.  In the past year, we already hit about 10% infection with 32 million.  So the number of CVT that has already resulted from covid infections is about the number of CVT we can expect from vaccinating everyone. 

Given that there's no way to stay anywhere near 10% infected without vaccinating 70%+, the risk is pretty clearly worth it even if the worst outcome covid infection could cause was CVT (which of course is not the case).

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

I liked the tweet that pointed out that people are typing that the vaccine contains microchips that are tracking people, into their smart phone, which is loaded with microchips, and literally is tracking them.  

People will walk around with their phone in their pocket, drive somewhere with all kinds of tracking equipment while wearing a watch on that is constantly measuring their health data... and be like, "I ain't letting them put that microchip in me."

Sheeeesh.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheDoyler23 said:

People will walk around with their phone in their pocket, drive somewhere with all kinds of tracking equipment while wearing a watch on that is constantly measuring their health data... and be like, "I ain't letting them put that microchip in me."

Sheeeesh.  

I'm convinced.  Maybe 9-% of the people reciting that claim?  They know it's BS themselves.  

They're not doing it because they're stupid enough to believe it.  They're refusing the vaccine because it's a loyalty test to their cult, and they're proudly displaying just how suicidal they're willing to be, to stay in the cult.  

They know it's BS.  They know that they're wearing a sign that says "Look what an idiot I am".  But they know that the cult told them to do this.  

Those microchips sound amazing.

What else can the microchip do? Stream music inside my brain without having to pay the monthly Spotify subscription and those expensive Air Pods? Do Waze turn-by-turn directions without having to look at a screen?

• Like 3

I just got my second Pfizer jab and no side effects yet, though every says the following day is the kicker.

On an unrelated note, in the past few hours I’ve really reflected on how much technology has helped us doing the past very uncertain year. Whether I was chatting with my parents on a Microsoft Skype call, or playing Microsoft Xbox with my nephew, it seems like technology companies, such as Microsoft, had all the tools I needed to stay close to my loved ones. If I needed to send my parents a care package, it was just one Microsoft Bing search away, and my Microsoft Outlook Calendars helped me stay organized through it all, and I even used Microsoft Excel to maintain my own COVID tracker, with hopes that this horrific pandemic would end soon. I don’t know what it is, but I just can’t shake the feeling that’s come over me in the past few hours- the sheer admiration I have for a company like Microsoft and its ability to connect us during our most difficult times. Nonetheless, I can’t wait to go on Microsoft Expedia and finally book my first vacation in over a year. Maybe I’ll even bring my Microsoft surface along and document my adventures using the Microsoft office 365 cloud, which is conveniently priced for individual and family use, and accessible via almost every device.

• Haha 11

10 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

What else can the microchip do? Stream music inside my brain without having to pay the monthly Spotify subscription and those expensive Air Pods? Do Waze turn-by-turn directions without having to look at a screen?

I’m hoping it just give me reminders when I forget to do basic ****...

47 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

The idea that tech companies are going to sneak tech into people is absurd.  They’re going to charge a hefty fee.  When the tech is good enough people are going to be lining up for it, cash in hand.  

though they probably shouldn’t show anyone that needle posted above.  Looks like it would feel more like a stabbing than a vaccine shot.  

• Haha 1

I'm not worried about blood clots because I already take Plavix, a drug that retards platelets from clumping together, and have for almost five years now ever since my stroke. If these vaccines cause blood clots, it might be effective to let people know what signs of blood clots are and what to do if they think they have clots. My neighbor had blood clots in her lungs and didn't realize it until it became extremely hard to breathe. She has a lung disease anyway and still didn't know. 

• Like 1