Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Damn MS-13 always ruining everything, just like the R's always say!

Grew up in Fairfax in the 90s. Always running into MS-13 but we were chill. It was funny in 2016 when the REST of America started spouting MS-13 as they daily bogeyman.

I tell people yeah. They’re messed up. One Christmas a car full of them stole a parking spot Ive been waiting ten minutes for in Chantilly. They must be stopped.

• Haha 2

Two weeks ago my company sent out a questionnaire to each employee asking if we were vaccinated.

Dude in my department making at least somewhere between 110-130k (in phoenix, which is equivalent to about 160k in d.c money), not counting bonuses, will suddenly be leaving his position next week. No two week notice.

I don’t know for sure but assume the two are related.

He is the only one out of a group of 10 of us.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea I don’t get people losing good ass jobs over something that is free and could save your life. But whatever dawg do you. I’ll take them dollas 

I just look at it as a chance for someone who deserved a better paying job to get one while someone who was obviously taking what they have for granted gets a dose of reality.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

If you were waiting for the AAP to give its blessing, like we were, well they just did. 

https://www.aap.org/en/news-room/news-releases/aap/2021/american-academy-of-pediatrics-applauds-cdc-approval-of-safe-effective-covid-19-vaccine-for-children-ages-5-11/

"The AAP recommends COVID-19 vaccination for all children and adolescents 5 years of age and older who do not have contraindications using a vaccine authorized for use for their age. Children with prior COVID-19 infection or disease should receive a COVID-19 vaccination to prevent a second infection and to lower the risk of severe illness and hospitalization."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

IMO, Aaron Rodgers is an arrogant, pompous ****. He deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped upon him.

Yeah, and he violated the NFL Covid policy numerous times by doing interviews without a face mask. Let's see what the NFL does about it... 

23 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Got my 7 year old signed up for Saturday. Excited to watch him turn into part man, part machine. Or is it part dinosaur, part man. I can never remember. 

Actually its part machine part dinosaur...

b054225425c62c5390da0860b54ee001--funny-stuff-cool-stuff.jpg.52f426d2ab02b3ca2d768df0e1540e13.jpg

You're gonna have a hell of a time when he hits 13.  Stock up on Kevlar and beef jerky.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

On 11/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, China said:

“If he knew how hard he would have to battle to live”

”people were surprised because he was healthy and active”

been talking about it for 20 months people. We shut the country down. We had a presidential election that centered around it. These are not legitimate excuses. 

what you mean to say is that you’re all too dumb to take the advice of experts in the field. You’ve chosen to isolate yourself from reality. And now you see the cost of doing so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1