Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, clietas said:

Like Rodgers needs them. He's about to sign a deal with that Dr who believes in alien DNA and demon sperm.

• Haha 2

I was thanked for my patience yesterday with mine (half an hour).  I said, "It's worth it."  (A cool lady & I had been chatting anyway.)  

I knew my arm was gonna hurt, and like I said, this is the worst, still sore now but nothing like when I woke up. 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

What took you so long, Big Bird? 

And this Bird you cannot chayayayayaychange...no, he can't change....

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, clietas said:

scared.gif

6? That's fake news. Big Birds gotta be pushing 60. 

bj4b242.png

The world-famous bird has been a central character on Sesame Street for the program's run, debuting in the first episode. The big yellow bird can roller skate, ice skate, dance, sing, write poetry, draw and even ride a unicycle — pretty talented for a character described in the TV show's writer's guide as a 6-year-old. But despite this wide array of talents, he's prone to frequent misunderstandings, like thinking that the alphabet is one long word.

• Haha 2

Anti-vaxxers bribe doctors for “vaccination” with water, end up with the real vaccine

Mass fake vaccinations have been taking place in dozens of vaccination centers throughout Greece, media reported on Sunday. The bribe fee for doctors and nurses is apparently 400 euros. the fee is paid is by those who do not want to receive the vaccines against Covid-19 but want to gain access to several activities or simply avoid the twice per week Rapid tests for professional and other reasons.

But then a hilarious thing happened: Doctors pocketed the bribe but administered real vaccine and not “water” in order to avoid getting into trouble should the fake vaccination come out, according to a report by Mega TV.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Anti-vaccine nurse, 58, dies of COVID after writing poetry urging people 'not to let them poke you' and calling the pandemic 'genocide'

An anti-vaxxer Oklahoma nurse who wrote poetry about the 'plandemic' and 'healthcare genocide' died of complications from COVID-19, after claiming the vaccine killed people. 

Steve Shurden, 58, from Tulsa, battled the virus for three weeks and eventually passed away on October 19.

Steve and his wife, Teresa, a vocational nurse, were very vocal on Facebook about their anti-vaccine stances, constantly sharing misinformation about COVID.  

Steve also shared his right-wing, pro-Trump, politically charged poetry on a daily basis until his hospitalization on September 28. 

After Steve's death, his wife did not seem regretful that her husband chose to refuse the vaccine, which could have increased his chances at survival while battling the illness.

Teresa shared that Steve had 'made it' to heaven and that she wished they had gone together.  

Too bad she wasn't granted her wish.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, China said:

Anti-vaccine nurse, 58, dies of COVID after writing poetry urging people 'not to let them poke you' and calling the pandemic 'genocide'

An anti-vaxxer Oklahoma nurse who wrote poetry about the 'plandemic' and 'healthcare genocide' died of complications from COVID-19, after claiming the vaccine killed people. 

Steve Shurden, 58, from Tulsa, battled the virus for three weeks and eventually passed away on October 19.

Steve and his wife, Teresa, a vocational nurse, were very vocal on Facebook about their anti-vaccine stances, constantly sharing misinformation about COVID.  

Steve also shared his right-wing, pro-Trump, politically charged poetry on a daily basis until his hospitalization on September 28. 

After Steve's death, his wife did not seem regretful that her husband chose to refuse the vaccine, which could have increased his chances at survival while battling the illness.

Teresa shared that Steve had 'made it' to heaven and that she wished they had gone together.  

Too bad she wasn't granted her wish.

This story was eloquently captured on sorryantivaxxer.com a while back.

Federal court blocks Biden administration's vaccination mandate

A federal court in Louisiana has blocked the Biden administration's mandate that millions of workers get vaccinated against Covid-19 or be tested weekly, ruling in a suit filed by several states, companies and conservative religious groups.

"Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby STAYED pending further action by this court," a panel of judges for the New Orleans-based Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Saturday.

The states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah are among the plaintiffs.

More than two dozen states have filed multiple legal challenges in federal court against the Biden administration’s vaccinate-or-test mandate for private businesses, arguing that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration doesn’t have the authority to issue the requirements.

The four lawsuits were filed by groups of 26 states in the 8th Circuit, 11th Circuit, 6th Circuit and 5th Circuit over the past few days. They seek to nullify an emergency rule released Thursday that requires companies with more than 100 employees to verify their workers are vaccinated or have unvaccinated workers wear masks and submit to weekly Covid-19 testing.

The small business group Job Creators Network, as well as the Republican National Committee, have also said they plan to file lawsuits.

• Thumb down 1

Alabama-based Army surgeon says she warned of COVID ‘vaccine injuries,’ was ignored

An Alabama-based Army surgeon who has previously claimed the COVID vaccine contained a substance found in antifreeze testified this week the military has ignored her warnings about the shot.

Army Lt. Col. Theresa Long, an aviation safety officer and Army flight surgeon stationed at Fort Rucker, spoke this week at a Capitol Hill roundtable hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin. Testifying under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act, Long said her vaccine concerns – including efforts to ground pilots to monitor symptoms of myocarditis – were ignored by military leaders, The Washington Times reported.

“After I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning I had to ground three out of three pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore, just healthy pilots there for their flight physical,” she said.

Long testified she had two patients who reported chest pains after they were vaccinated. Both were diagnosed with pericarditis, or swelling of the outer lining of the heart. The Centers for Disease Control said it is “actively monitoring” reports of pericarditis following COVID vaccinations but said the benefits of being vaccinated “far outweigh” potential risks of having a “rare adverse reaction to vaccination.”

Long said her concerns were ignored by superiors and the Army didn’t “even pause” vaccinations to look into the issue.

“I made numerous efforts to get senior medical leaders to at the very least inform soldiers of this risk; my concerns were ignored,” Long said.

In a statement, a spokesperson for the 1st Aviation Brigade at Fort Rucker told The Washington Times Long appeared at the roundtable in her “own individual capacity.”

The appearance wasn’t the first time Long has spoken out against COVID vaccines and the military’s requirements.

In September, The Hill reported Long was among the doctors providing affidavits in support of America’s Frontline Doctors, a group that is suing the Pentagon to stop its vaccine mandate. In her affidavit, Long wrote “I cannot discern what form of alchemy (vaccine maker) Pfizer and the FDA have discovered that would make antifreeze into a healthful cure to the human body.”

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Your boy Terry Bradshaw just made you proud lol @TryTheBeal! said “Sorry folks Ivermectin is a horse dewormer that’s just what it is”  

And the compared Jordan Love to his horse he just bought. 2 forward 1 back I guess! (He obviously didn’t mean it that way so I’m making a funny)