Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

Another point here is that they never smeared Jones.

I wonder what it is about Haskins that makes his own teammates smear him unlike Jones with his teammates. I bet it's probably all his teammates', coaches, and FO's fault. And the fans, don't forget the fans.

Rivera may have coached himself into a corner if Kyle Allen doesn't show something.  The NYG are easily the worst opponent on the schedule, and they play us twice in 3 weeks.   If they come out of October 1-7.....what would the justification for keeping Kyle Allen in as starter be?

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

He IS the answer if the question is “Who is the latest in a long line of crappy-ass quarterbacks to start for this crappy-ass team?”

I'm prepared for that question during my Jeapordy tryout. 

"I'll take Dog **** Sports Teams for $1,000, Alex" 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Rivera may have coached himself into a corner if Kyle Allen doesn't show something.  The NYG are easily the worst opponent on the schedule, and they play us twice in 3 weeks.   If they come out of October 1-7.....what would the justification for keeping Kyle Allen in as starter be?

Alex Smith and Steven Montez, man.

😭

Archived