Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

why does HASKINS ALWAYS escape left. If he had stayed in pocket or ran right there was no rush, instead he runs right into Sheldon Richardson. He does it every game 

Cooley broke this down.  He is really uncomfortable rolling right because of his throwing motion.  He doesn’t step in and drive the ball, he throws from an open stance.  Because of this, it’s easier for him to go left.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I am a coach.

I have coached for 13 years.

I, too, see the game from a different lens. And if a QB on my team threw that ball... He's the one I'd be upset with. The tight end would get talked to in film for his rep not being as good as possible, though. 

Coach, watch Thomas get the inside leverage then give it up to flatten. If you don't see that then I know a lot of.. nvm.

Also, any coach who is jumping all over.. nvm.

You got it lol 

4 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

The part I laugh at is key moments in growth process of players, many of our fans generally antagonize them lol but we always wonder why players don't develop as well here.

Fan reaction has no impact on whether players develop or not, that’s been on ownership, FO, coaching, and the players themselves for decades. Not fans being impatient or dumb. Teams cultivate the fanbase they deserve.