Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Don't sleep on Cleveland. They looked really good on Thursday. We'll be 1-4 probably through wk. 5

I think it'll be a close game. Both teams are in the bottom 5-10 of the NFL, just depends on turnovers and penalties IMO.

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

really annoyed we started this offensive action so damn late in the game. Feed Terry and feed him early and often. pound the ball with the 1-2 punch of Gibson AND McKissic. dial up quick throws/slants to get the ball outta Haskin's hands. unreal we find a pulse this damn late in the game

Arizona took the foot off the pedal. I doubt we started getting better.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

really annoyed we started this offensive action so damn late in the game. Feed Terry and feed him early and often. pound the ball with the 1-2 punch of Gibson AND McKissic. dial up quick throws/slants to get the ball outta Haskin's hands. unreal we find a pulse this damn late in the game

Yeah, too little too late sometimes

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

My Browns fan friend says their secondary is ass. I think we can score some points on them. I don't know what their OL situation is though, maybe we can beat up on Baker.

Im not predicting we score points on anyone. Our offense just does not have the horses right now

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

It's not garbage time man.  It was end of the 3rd and into the 4th.

We need to somehow stop this last offensive push from AZ though.

I get feeling Cardinals offense took foot off accelerator - they are showing they can drive pretty much at will 

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Kingsbury really out-coached and game-planned JDR today.

Sadly, that can happen when a team is one-note like we are.

But hey, at least that one note is one more than we had in seasons past. And it's a good note!

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Arizona took the foot off the pedal. I doubt we started getting better.

idk, doesnt look like that to me right now. AZ content runnin it up. also, Terry hardly got any targets in the first half and Gibson had the majority of the runs/touches in the 1st half if i remember

Archived