Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

Just now, JSSkinz said:

What do you mean?

They showed Haskins for a second on the sidelines towards the end of the game and he was talking to a player and was smiling and laughing and looked as happy as a clam.  I would bet a player was sharing a joke or something but I didn’t like the look of a wild smile and laughter in that setting. No biggie but I didn’t love that look and am hoping it’s not driven in part by any satisfaction about the 15 points. I prefer them edgy and angry about this game. Chase looked angry whenever they panned to him.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

🙄👀😛😜🤪

This team at best is 4-12. 2-4 wins is the most you can expect from this team.

We are 2-3 years away from being a team that can compete and win regularly and by then we may be on a new coaching staff and maybe new owner.

They are perpetually “2-3 years away...”

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They showed Haskins for a second on the sidelines towards the end of the game and he was talking to a player and was smiling and laughing and looked as happy as a clam.  I would bet a player was sharing a joke or something but I didn’t like the look of a wild smile and laughter in that setting. No biggie but I didn’t love that look and am hoping it’s not driven in part by any satisfaction about the 15 points. I prefer them edgy and angry about this game. Chase looked angry whenever they panned to him.

Haskins looked depressed as hell on the sideline for the vast majority of the game. Just cut to him at the "wrong" time.

1 minute ago, profusion said:

WFT was punchless until the Cards began to be willing to give up the underneath stuff late in the game. I don't think there's any single factor you can point to. McLaurin looks like the only starting-caliber guy on the offense right now.

Gibson looked pretty good as well on some carries.

Archived