Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Bad news is, our next opponent will have film of our O and D.  

Not that I'm complaining.  

The good news is, it's the constant pressure of the d line that won this game, not any exotic scheme.  The eagles knew going in they had to stop our d line, and they still couldn't do it. 

4 minutes ago, panahoo said:

For sure. I needed to know where the ball was a couple times. They would talk about the play but not where the ball was after the play.  DHall is the epitome of a defensive player. Always hyped. Just needs to stop yelling while Bram is calling the play.

Lol.  So true.

Also, game ball goes to Ryan Kerrigan. Two sacks today gives him the franchise record. He's been so good, for so long, despite flying under the radar so much of the time. He's given his all every single week since the day he was drafted. He deserves this accomplishment.

Congrats Ryan!!

Dline just took over, that was awesome to see. Did just enough offensively after a terrible start, but they kept fighting and you can’t take that away from them. Huge win to start the year, hopefully the Dline can keep that play up the rest of the year cuz that’s the blueprint. Offense is a bit iffy, to say the least, and now the element of surprise is less of a factor, but if they keep pushing and take advantage of those turnovers (Moreland baby!!!) we’ll be in every game. 

Apke was a disappointment, but fortunately it didn’t kill us. Hopefully he can keep improving. 

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Also, game ball goes to Ryan Kerrigan. Two sacks today gives him the franchise record. He's been so good, for so long, despite flying under the radar so much of the time. He's given his all every single week since the day he was drafted. He deserves this accomplishment.

Congrats Ryan!!

In part, I think he finally gets to play his natural position.

Archived