Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

So happy at what I saw today.  I was very skeptical in the first half.  Let's face it the 55 yard bomb on 3rd and 22 just looked like typical Skins.  But I saw in the second half what I so much wanted to say for ****ing years.  That we finally have a coaching staff that can make legit adjustments, on both sides of the ball, that actually work and put us in a minimum, a position to win. 

Coaching does matter, schemes do matter.  And it looks like we got two great coaches (in Ron and Jack) that players respect and want to play for.  That gives me hope.  Even if we go 6-10, or whatever, we got some great people coaching/leading this team.

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

My nursing professor is an Eagles fan.  Uses their logo as her background, on Zoom.  

Put a screenshot of Wentz getting mauled by 3 Washington DL at once as your background on Zoom and just don’t even say anything 

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Philly's non adjustments was baffling. Just let us tee off.

I'll take it. I had us winning

They were lured into a trap by Apke’s awful play early on.  They saw opportunity to throw deep, but it allowed our D line to tee off.  They got Wentz clobbered to the point where you could tell he was rattled.  

13 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Please report back in here with the best quotes

On Carson Wentz:

"Can't really defend the guy anymore, the guys head is toast."

"They can say anything they want but they drafted Hurts because they know h is a bust. And the are getting rid of Ertz too."

"Wentz sucked a ****ing hairy dog **** today"

"The fumble machine is back. Maybe the Eagles didn’t waste their second round pick. Speaking of picks the fumble machine is a pic Machine too."

xwljcip_5pHQAb33HcJEo1DsZThdsE5BUqSRs7qK

xwskehg66zm51.jpg

g8kesyn74zm51.jpg

Archived