Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, dswerdlw said:

Followed the game on the computer without video. Can someone let me know why Curl was in the game? He played well. Did he replace Apke? 

No they didn't pull Apke.  I think they just rotated Curl in on some plays because they see potential and want him to develop.  Believe he was playing nickel corner some and rotating at safety some.  They also blitzed him on at least one play.  He's primarily depth.

I already know what the first few pages look like, without even checking.  But I bet the turnaround posts are hilarious.  We got some real coaches now.  And I’m telling you the offense will get better.  I really wanted to see Terry have a better game.  Good win though.

Haven't trawled the whole thread as had to do some work after the game... But please tell me somebody else heard them throwing out the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEVENNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAA from the Lion King when Haskins made plays. This new FO creative team are fire.

I've had my doubts about this team, no lie. Not a lot to be proud of here in the last few years. Todays game gave me the shot in the arm that I needed, more than I can even express. These beautiful MF'ers gave me back just a little of what I feel has been taken from me as a fan. And with one of my all-time favorites (Kerrigan), leading the way. We may lose some games this season, but if I see the effort that I just watched today, in every one of our games this season, then I will feel that we are really building something worth remaining a fan for.
HTTWFT

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Haven't trawled the whole thread as had to do some work after the game... But please tell me somebody else heard them throwing out the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEVENNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAA from the Lion King when Haskins made plays. This new FO creative team are fire.

Heard it on the option run to the left.

Archived