Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

20 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

“Dan Snyder, the Commanders, and the NFL will soon face accountability for their actions.... 

I can only imagine how pissed off the other owners are right now that Dan has brought this much bad light / attention on the league. Lesser things they may have done league wide and swept under the rug may now be brought into the open.

Well then the NFL shouldn't have tried to sweep Dan under the rug. That's what the commissioner did with that bull**** oral report from Beth Wilkinson. The owners have no one to blame but themselves for allowing Snyder to do **** for the last 25 years without any accountability. 

39 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This feels like the end of Breaking Bad when the walls were finally collapsing around Walter White.

Except Heisenberg even at his worst was still a more likable fella than Daniel M. Snyder.

You forgot intelligent. That's the biggest elephant in the room when it comes to Dan. People equate success and money with intelligence. Sometimes it just takes a complete asshole and one stroke of good luck. Dan comes off as a complete moron to me. Walter White was always the smartest man in the room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Racine's thing seems like a nothingburger. 

Agreed.

Maybe some sponsors fell for that BS, but not the fans, I know, I went anyway, have yet to talk to someone at the games that buys there isn't still chaos at the top and who knows what else we still don't know about yet.

Edited by Renegade7

Rivera has certainly had his work cut out in dealing with the **** show of an organisation. I would suggest he can’t fully complain as he must have known the ammo on Synder at the time. 

But this has been off the charts in recent times. I dare say beyond the realm of what he could have ever imagined.

• Like 1

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I had no idea you could file a lawsuit against a company and its owner for lying to the public about workplace culture. I think I’m missing something here lol…

From my understanding it's based on the fact they lied to protect their image and profits. The idea is that they defrauded the customers so they would spend money on the team and NFL. 

An interesting twist would be if they were able to connect the lies to try to get public financing for the stadium. By saying everything is great and Dan knew nothing they were committing fraud to gain favorable conditions from the states to build a stadium. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GoCommiesGo said:

From my understanding it's based on the fact they lied to protect their image and profits. The idea is that they defrauded the customers so they would spend money on the team and NFL. 

An interesting twist would be if they were able to connect the lies to try to get public financing for the stadium. By saying everything is great and Dan knew nothing they were committing fraud to gain favorable conditions from the states to build a stadium. 

Ah, got it 👍…Has this approach been discussed before anywhere? 

2 hours ago, GoCommiesGo said:

From my understanding it's based on the fact they lied to protect their image and profits.

Although hopeful that this action expedites Snyders exit, it really does seem kind of sketchy on the logic. A civil suit brought forward by a AG suing for monetary damages..on the premise(OK fact) DC residents were falsely led to support a team bc they said they were doing the right thing. 

I would hate to think of the possible consequences to the guy with a "Worlds Best Coffee" in his roasting house.

or that Dos Equis guy does in fact always drink beer

or that M&Ms really do melt in your hand.

The possibilties are endless here,

I'm not a lawyer, and God knows I want Snyder gone ASAP, but by golly this sounds like a bit of a stretch.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bowhunter said:

Although hopeful that this action expedites Snyders exit, it really does seem kind of sketchy on the logic. A civil suit brought forward by a AG suing for monetary damages..on the premise(OK fact) DC residents were falsely led to support a team bc they said they were doing the right thing. 

I would hate to think of the possible consequences to the guy with a "Worlds Best Coffee" in his roasting house.

Elf3.gif

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just nothing else to say about this anymore. Dan's time is over. It has to be. it's just one thing after another, year after year. The fans don't deserve this. The players don't need to work in this environment. Whether or not this suit goes anywhere at all, it needs to be the final straw for the other owners to kick him out of their club. They should accept nothing less than a full sale of the franchise, and for Dan to do it as soon as possible. It's just gotta be the end. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Do people still not believe that Snyder has an effect on the play? The players have been silent about it, but it's clear it's always on their minds. Is it clear that Snyder effects the signing of incoming free agents? Is it clear that the lack of facilities effects performance? I know most agree, but there are some who STILL think you can separate this team's performance from Dan Snyder. You cannot. Can't do it. 

He is the presence that has sunk this franchise from GM to GM, HC to HC, OC to OC, DC to DC, player to player. It's him. It's always been him.

And now the gag is off the players somewhat.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4