Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for New Team Name, New Logos etc. Go Here- (by member request)

Ok, new idea. We go with Washington Warriors. Snyder sells the team to Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos builds the new stadium at the RFK site and names it Amazon Field.

'Warriors, come out to play-ay' is the introduction and the team runs out to Welcome to the Jungle since we play in 'the Amazon'.

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Or we can just not make inaccurate points about selling jerseys 

The soccer teams you're talking about have a winning tradition and years and years of building a fanatic fanbase . Those people will buy dirt if you put their teams name on it. You can't expect a wounded franchise to do the same. Give them a new name and move on or fight like hell to keep this one. Calling us "Football Club" does not give us an identity and this team certainly needs one.

1 hour ago, Gibbit said:

Ok I know, but hear me out...the DC Braves

our logo 

Whats that about Americas team?

You just stick that new sticker right over the burgundy and gold NA head logo, **** it. 

Doing so would probably be met with "Snyder eradicates the Native American culture all over again" though

I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in this one but if they think rebranding is gonna make all of us go on a spending spree of new gear their nuts.  Depending on what the team selects I’m not even sure how thrilled I’ll be with the logo, colors, etc.  Why would I buy the gear? If anything I see a bunch of long time fans wearing old gear in defiance.

2 hours ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

Thoughts on this? The logo looks like the current logo with a wolf head and pelt over it, which I have read is a no no, not sure if i like the number design but kinda like the paw prints if they were smaller.

Problem with that is there is no "Red" to be found.  That's a biiiiiig problem, unless we roll with "BurgundyWolves," or just "Wolves." 

If it's the first choice, well, I'd rather die of ebola

3 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in this one but if they think rebranding is gonna make all of us go on a spending spree of new gear their nuts.  Depending on what the team selects I’m not even sure how thrilled I’ll be with the logo, colors, etc.  Why would I buy the gear? If anything I see a bunch of long time fans wearing old gear in defiance.

i am on the verge of a massive spending spree of all things Redskins for myself and my kids for when they are older.

30 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

Ok. This...Washington Phalanx

Keep the color scheme which is not that far off of those in the 300. Shield and Spear logo.

Its not offensive to any group of people 

it demonstrates strength in unity

it does require a change to HTTR but HTTP isn't all that bad

It actually fits within the fight song, phonetically 

And what a cool and original word for a sports team. Just sayin

You do know the 300 lost right? (Also there were over 5000 of them).

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Problem with that is there is no "Red" to be found.  That's a biiiiiig problem, unless we roll with "BurhundyWolves," or just "Wolves." 

When you are saying there is no red, i would asume this would be the redwolves. I mean our colors now arent exactly burgundy.

Arriving really late to this thread. Hear me out.

This will be the most over-researched new team name in history. That means a true "design-by-comitee" approach.

I think that's a bad idea. We'll get something vanilla that appeases the masses and has "native and military" bias.

RedWolves/RedHawks? Bleh.

Warriors? Let's get real now.

Natives? I like it, but loses the "R" factor.

Red Generals? Hate it. But will probably end up being chosen.

"Red Hogs"? Now we're talking!

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Problem with that is there is no "Red" to be found.  That's a biiiiiig problem, unless we roll with "BurhundyWolves," or just "Wolves." 

If I may, and to counter, I would MUCH rather have that uniform and name than die of ebola. 

Archived