Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

I'm already warming up to the pick. Why? I refuse to believe I know anything about evaluating draft talent. Anyone can look at Chase Young and say durr he's good. Our scouting department is good, Rivera said we will be drafting BPA but it has to a position of need. Maybe this guy is viewed as a WR by them. 

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I don't know why they wouldn't want that if they think he's worth more than a 4th rounder. If they can make it work, great. 

Because he doesn't want to be there, there's a ton of tension between him and the organization and the only reason he's there is because we couldn't find a suitable trade. It's just bad for the lockerroom. 

Just now, KDawg said:

I like Sims okay. I don't think he's a consistent stud, but he's a blow the roof off kind of guy. He has significant value. Gibson adds consistency, imo. 

I can see that. Simms had some frustrating drops, but his growth through the season was amazing. I definitely look forward to seeing him continue his journey. 

I hope he can take that next step up. If he can then he is electric. 

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

At this point I imagine the team is still hoping Trent ends up being our LT this season. 

Now I'd let him go for two 4ths and 5th...and next years 3rd would be nice, but two 4ths and a 5th would do it lol ...Jesus, at least get something

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We actually were not hurting that bad for returners

I think most referring to kick returning and i think dont want your starting WR taking that role. If Sims develops into a weapon do you really want him returning kicks .

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm already warming up to the pick. Why? I refuse to believe I know anything about evaluating draft talent. Anyone can look at Chase Young and say durr he's good. Our scouting department is good, Rivera said we will be drafting BPA but it has to a position of need. Maybe this guy is viewed as a WR by them. 

The draft coverage on ABC listed him as a WR.

Alright alright I'm watching the highlight reel and feeling the vibe now. Still think Gibson was a bad value for the pick but I can see what we're going to do with him. He's going to be a bully from the slot and will help us mask running plays nicely.

10 minutes ago, wrecker said:

I'm good with drafting players without an injury history.

:ols:

That's why people have loved our recent drafts

""Just wait til that guy gets healthy.""He just had surgery and we expect him to be ready for training camp."" Yep... Anyday now, he's gonna throw off that full body cast and get to work!""

Archived