Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Yeah our street has had some wild accidents too. One was pretty similar to what China described. A stolen van came flying down the street and nailed our neighbor's retaining wall. Somehow the vehicle was still operable and the driver managed to take off again and slam into a telephone pole about a quarter mile away where the cops finally caught up.

• Haha 2

Pines of Rome is closed 😥 Temporarily thank god....but I am still so disappointed. I starved myself all day in preparation. They say they will reopen on Christmas Eve, I am scheduled to go back to LA on 12/23. I may have to extend my trip. 

Any recommendations for pizza in the DC/Bethesda area?

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Saw a commercial for Prevagen (brain supplement). The dude in it says people always tell him “Man, you got a memory like an elephant”. Seems super legit. Will purchase.

reminds me of another commercial for a brain supplement.  "They let you try it free?  It must be good!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching videos about the Monday Night Wars fascinates the hell out of me.  I recommend the youtube video: "there will Never Ever be another show like Monday Night Raw".

Guy has another vid about how there will never be another Dale Earnhardt.  Very good.

The narrator speaks heavily on the actual moment WWF took back its #1 spot over WCW, but I wish he mentioned that the NWO ran its course after Hogan lost to Sting.  That certainly was a huge factor.  I didn't give a **** after that.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

There's a new show coming to MTV (I haven't watched that channel since they did the simulcast of Ozzy's debut of "No More Tears" here with 96Rock)...I digress. 

Anyhoo, it's called "Deliciousness", coming on Monday...it's all epic cooking fails.  Bound to be my new favorite show, the commercial was hilarious!  Hosted by Tiffany Theissen, btw. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

There's a new show coming to MTV (I haven't watched that channel since they did the simulcast of Ozzy's debut of "No More Tears" here with 96Rock)...I digress. 

Anyhoo, it's called "Deliciousness", coming on Monday...it's all epic cooking fails.  Bound to be my new favorite show, the commercial was hilarious!  Hosted by Tiffany Theissen, btw. 

We have Ridiculousness (which I’m pretty sure that show is an expansion of) on in our house almost non-stop.  It has taken the place of background noise now that we don’t get NFL Network.