Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn invasive news feeds 😔. Now I know what happened last week on the Mandalorian.  Its my own fault for falling behind tbf, but of course I will shift the blame elsewhere, towards technology,  which obviously wants me to suffer

Just a few days ago you were talking about how Twitter made you feel like Xavier working Cerberus.

Theres a lesson here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just a few days ago you were talking about how Twitter made you feel like Xavier working Cerberus.

Cerebro 🤓

And Twitter bears no responsibility for this. It is the dastardly work of my Google news feed. It's the first thing I do while making breakfast in the morning.

They got me good. Didn't even see the blow coming.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Cerebro 🤓

And Twitter bears no responsibility for this. It is the dastardly work of my Google news feed. It's the first thing I do while making breakfast in the morning.

They got me good. Didn't even see the blow coming.

Skip the news and go straight for the sports like I do.  You can get news here.  :)

• Like 1

Actor that played Debo died today.

I'll never forget his character in the WWF.  Zues The Human Wrecking Machine.  At my super young age, he was the first "invincible" person I'd ever witnessed.  He couldn't be hurt.  It was a precursor to Goldberg, in a way.  Finally Hogan got him, but not before Zues went Raging Terminator during the buildup.  I was legit worried he was going to kill Hogan.  That schtick was brief, gets lost in history, but was freaking intense and very good.

So I wake up this morning to glass everywhere in the street.  I see a couple of damaged cars parked on the side of the street with a police officer's card tucked in the window.  Seemed like there was some kind of accident.   Then my neighbor comes out and tells me he knows what happened.  Then points to tire tracks through another neighbor's lawn leading up to his truck which now has a huge crushing dent in the side.  He says his car was actually up on it's side last night after the incident.  Apparently police were chasing some people in a stolen car and they turned into our street, crashed into two parked cars then careened across a lawn into my neighbor's truck.  They then got out and police chased them on foot through my neighbor's back yard.  This all happened at 2:30 in the morning.  I slept right through it.  Apparently he did too until his wife woke him up.  Said he looked out the window and saw figures moving in his back yard.  Crazy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, China said:

So I wake up this morning to glass everywhere in the street.  I see a couple of damaged cars parked on the side of the street with a police officer's card tucked in the window.  Seemed like there was some kind of accident.   Then my neighbor comes out and tells me he knows what happened.  Then points to tire tracks through another neighbor's lawn leading up to his truck which now has a huge crushing dent in the side.  He says his car was actually up on it's side last night after the incident.  Apparently police were chasing some people in a stolen car and they turned into our street, crashed into two parked cars then careened across a lawn into my neighbor's truck.  They then got out and police chased them on foot through my neighbor's back yard.  This all happened at 2:30 in the morning.  I slept right through it.  Apparently he did too until his wife woke him up.  Said he looked out the window and saw figures moving in his back yard.  Crazy.

The night Princess Diana died, I'm watching the breaking news about it - then I hear a huge blasting noise outside.  It's like 2:30 in the morning.  I looked out my front window and saw a guy gingerly jogging away.  I went out there, walked towards where he was, and saw a parked car on top of another car, the car underneath was smoking from the hood.  Called 911, I briefed them on what I saw, K-9 unit deployed, caught him in the woods.

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The night Princess Diana died, I'm watching the breaking news about it - then I hear a huge blasting noise outside.  It's like 2:30 in the morning.  I looked out my front window and saw a guy gingerly jogging away.  I went out there, walked towards where he was, and saw a parked car on top of another car, the car underneath was smoking from the hood.  Called 911, I briefed them on what I saw, K-9 unit deployed, caught him in the woods.

Yeah, people do some crazy stuff.  Many years ago when I was still living in DC I remember I was brushing my my teeth, getting ready for bed, when a hear tires screeching and a crash and then the lights flickered.  Apparently some guy had taken a turn into a residential neighborhood at high speed, lost control and hit a power pole.  He fled the scene.  Unless the car was stolen, I assume he got caught when the traced the license plate.

16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn invasive news feeds 😔. Now I know what happened last week on the Mandalorian.  Its my own fault for falling behind tbf, but of course I will shift the blame elsewhere, towards technology,  which obviously wants me to suffer

You need to work on your Cone of Silence.  

• Haha 1