Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We have Ridiculousness (which I’m pretty sure that show is an expansion of) on in our house almost non-stop.  It has taken the place of background noise now that we don’t get NFL Network.

Yeah, premiering right after.  I honestly can't wait.  It's so in my wheelhouse. :ols:

23 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

It’s been a tough year. Two of my best friends mom’s passed from cancer. My sister in laws father passed away from cancer. My dad and my aunt. All these suffering. Telling me god has a plan isn’t comfort. Seems childish and a cop out. Suffering is a part of life. 

Buddy, you've got me. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YA.  

We're both still here, and whatever support you need, I got you, kiddo. Know that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

It’s been a tough year. Two of my best friends mom’s passed from cancer. My sister in laws father passed away from cancer. My dad and my aunt. All these suffering. Telling me god has a plan isn’t comfort. Seems childish and a cop out. Suffering is a part of life. 

I can't tell you how to make sense of what doesn't make sense, or that you have to, either.  They didn't deserve that, you didn't deserve that.

• Like 1

i told a reg in pm that at times, as some of you know, i will let dupe accts (among others) play for awhile for various reasons before pulling the plug

it's usually in the spirit of behavioral science for moi

and when tk does it, sadism :silly:

i'm a kitten, but don't mess with tk is the moral :806:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

i told a reg in pm that at times, as some of you know, i will let dupe accts (among others) play for awhile for various reasons before pulling the plug

it's usually in the spirit of behavioral science for moi

and when tk does it, sadism :silly:

i'm a kitten, but don't mess with tk is the moral :806:

I've been way off my game lately, who'd we tag now?

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Absolutely not 😇

I had no idea "cannibal sandwiches" were a thing, though. So nasty I absolutely had to share it with yall.

It's nasty if you do it yourself and get sick.  It's haute cuisine if you spend $40 dollars for a small plate of it and they call it steak tartare instead of "tiger meat."