Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Who you would be.

Gotta agree with double...Grinch no contest.  Dude had a dog that loved him and was loyal, so he couldn't be all bad.  Basically the Grinch just had a noisy neighbor problem, went vigilante, but recanted out of the goodness in his own heart (classic hero redemption arc).

Scrooge?  Dumped his fiance and made everyone miserable from his sexual frustration.  Only became a "good guy" after seeing his own death and engaging in voyeurism over Tiny Tim...f'in peddo bear.

• Haha 2

On 12/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, PokerPacker said:

How ****ing slow is the DMV?  I sent in papers to get my newly purchased vehicle title over three weeks ago and I've heard jack **** since then.  Completely unacceptable.  Imagine if I didn't own another car already that I could drive until the papers came through.

Its gone to ****, have to wait months for an appointment, had to drive outside Richmond to get one within a month for wife and her license.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Its gone to ****, have to wait months for an appointment, had to drive outside Richmond to get one within a month for wife and her license.

If I knew going by mail was gonna be such a **** show, I would have just made an appointment out in the Shenandoah.  There is no excuse for it to be this bad.  If it's going to take months, then ****ing tell us that before hand.  Right now, I have no idea if they received what I sent them, which includes the original title from the previous owner.