Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The whole Orbison/Winehouse/Bjork in the top 10 deal is A+ trolling.

George Michael and Steve Perry not ranked.

Or how about this:

29 Axl Rose

30 Beyonce

...now I liked Axl Rose well enough, and am no Beyonce worshiper by any means.  But Axl a better singer?  I mean half his songs sound like a yak raping a cat.

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The whole Orbison/Winehouse/Bjork in the top 10 deal is A+ trolling.

George Michael and Steve Perry not ranked.

Steve Perry shouldn't be ranked, only because of every asshole who watched the last episode of the Sopranos and then thought "Don't Stop Believing" is the most amazing bar singing song of all time.

Actually, that's not a reason, it's just my way of saying I don't like Journey.  Steve Perry is a fine singer.

While I try to find some angel dust, why don't you astonish us with your top 100 list, TTB?

6 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Or how about this:

29 Axl Rose

30 Beyonce

...now I liked Axl Rose well enough, and am no Beyonce worshiper by any means.  But Axl a better singer?  I mean half his songs sound like a yak raping a cat.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/10848713/Axl-Rose-has-a-larger-vocal-range-than-Mariah-Carey.html#:~:text=The%20Guns%20N'%20Roses%20vocalist,than%20Tina%20Turner%20and%20Beyonc%C3%A9.

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not arguing he has vocal range.  But that is not what this list is about.  Its supposed to be the "best" singers.  I mean Weird Al has a D2-C6 vocal range...he's not on the list, unless I missed it.

I stand by my assessment of Axl's voice quality...at least in his established body of work.  He shouldn't rank that high as a quality singer...and mind you I'm a fan of Guns 'n Roses.

Or, when you get to my age, it's "Who the **** cares?!"  I like who I like and if you don't, or like other people more so be it.  Doesn't bother me in the least.  Everybody's taste is different.  Lists like that are stupid on their face just for the reason that everybody's taste and/or opinion is different.

This is why Buzzfeed sucks... "Top 11 Reasons Why The Music I Like Is Better Than Anything You Like!"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, China said:

Or, when you get to my age, it's "Who the **** cares?!"  I like who I like and if you don't, or like other people more so be it.  Doesn't bother me in the least.  Everybody's taste is different.  Lists like that are stupid on their face just for the reason that everybody's taste and/or opinion is different.

This is why Buzzfeed sucks... "Top 11 Reasons Why The Music I Like Is Better Than Anything You Like!"

Hey...slow down there bud.  Don't bring that rational/reasonableness up in this joint!  I mean its like momma always said: life is like a box of chocolates...we each argue irrationally over our favorite flavors and anyone that doesn't agree can bloody well **** off.

You are correct tho: Buzzfeed is empirically ****.  

So. On our local Facebook buy and sell group someone is selling a curio cabinet full of porcelain clown figurines.

It's okay to forward to the FBI and ask them to look into this individual, right?

On 12/27/2020 at 8:46 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Buying my first home soon

how soon?

Make sure you look at the expensive  things to repair replace. Foundation, roof, HVAC. Or maybe it's a condo and you don't have to worry about that stuff.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Carla - exotic, mysterious, elegant, could be a princess/heiress of some kind

Carl - owns a Dodge Charger, works for the county, enjoys bowling and radio country

Xuan - exotic, mysterious, elegant, could be a princess/heiress of some kind

Juan - owns a low riding car with thin tires, works maintenance, enjoys beer and Mariachi music.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Yes but Megan whatshername is finer than a mamma jamma..

For those wondering how much a "mamma jamma" is, its  approximately equivalent to one "sexy mama" (also called a "chiquita banana" in latin countries).  Its about 1.3 fo-shizzle-babeizzles in snoop-metric.

• Haha 1