Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Kinison died in like a low speed car accident? Just bizarre. 

As I recall, Kinison was driving a 1991 Pontiac Firehawk...a limited production, high-performance Trans Am that did not have airbags.  One of a very few models that were legally available at the time without them.

The accident was low-speed but it was head on.  And Kinison wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.  Took the steering wheel square in the chest at 35 mph.

Crazy.

• Thanks 1

One thing I hate, is when artists I enjoy listening to do Christmas albums.  I dont wanna hear my favorite artist do the 8 millionth rendition of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, which will be no different than the 7,999,999 versions before it.  Such a waste.  At least do original Christmas/Holiday songs.  Bring something new to the table. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, clietas said:

One of my all time favorite movies. Dude hires kurt vonnegut to write his report on kurt vonnegut and still fails. 😄

Back in the day, I once got a PhD in Finance to look over my take home finance exam.  Let's just say, the grade I wound up getting didn't reflect that.  To this day, I'm still annoyed at that professor.  lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The whole "We're gonna take you to where the food is!!!!" bit just kills me every time.  Still.  

Don’t send em food...send em luggage!!

Bands ranked:

4. Bon Jovi

3. 80s MTV Aerosmith

2. Creed

1.  That dude that farts into the telephone at Costco

Edited by TryTheBeal!