Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

34 minutes ago, Hersh said:

If there is any motive, it's that Trump's racist inner circle knows the impact of Covid on POC and they are totally fine with that. 

Of course they don't seem to realize the impact of COVID on stupid people who attend Trump rallies and the various Trump supporters in states like Arizona, Texas and Florida where COVID-19 is surging right now.  Good way to take out your own voting base.

• Like 1

One of my former coworkers is a maintenance man at Augusta (home of the Masters). He got tested last Friday, still waiting for results. 

Waaaaay too close to home. His girlfriend is one of my very best friends (she's only 23 but has helped me so much since my husband passed away). 

• Like 1

"dozens" of secret service assigned to potus activities are now in quarantine after the positive tests of agents who attended the rallies

right now, and i'm sure hoping it will be otherwise, arizona perhaps even more than tx or fla is likely headed for more grim news in the near future

• Sad 1

Coronavirus: Newborn Mexican triplets test positive in 'unprecedented' case

Newborn triplets in Mexico have tested positive for coronavirus in an "unprecedented" case, according to local health authorities.

Medical experts are investigating whether the disease could have been passed on through the mother's placenta during pregnancy.

Two of the babies, one boy and one girl, are in a stable condition in a hospital in San Luis Potosí state.

But the second boy is receiving treatment for a respiratory condition.

A spokesperson for the state's Health Safety Committee said contagion in multiple births had not been detected anywhere globally and so the case would be investigated.

A very small number of newborn babies have been known to pick up the virus after birth, but health officials say they do not believe this is what happened in this case.

State Health Secretary Mónica Liliana Rangel Martínez said: "It would be impossible for them to have been infected at the moment of birth."

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

how long have you hated TX and FL?

since their primate infestations

on the plus side, i never knew how much i liked reptiles (the og's, not the human variety) until i visited

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Arizona, you had a freaking 3 months head start. What were they doing since March?

According to a friend of mine that lives there...partying, going to bars and generally not giving a ****.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

No more Arizona.  Arizona is cancelled.  The nation has moved past the need for Arizona.

Where's that leave WVA and Florida?

Yup, third floor in the Division Headquarters where I work just got quarantined, 15 plus people because 1 tested positive...... We are so screwed..... Haha.. This **** is spreading by wildfire... And the Commanding General had just eased the mandatory mask wearing 7 days ago.... lol

Military leave to Florida and Arizona just got cancelled today.... At least for our Division in the Army anyways

Edited by killerbee99
  • Sad 6

6 minutes ago, gbear said:

I wish more of the precautions the military is taking were made public so more people would take this as a serious threat.

Well, there are handwashing stations everywhere and masks in public places like the commissary and the Post Exchanges are still ongoing... But in the some workplaces (like our Division Headquarters) only had the handwash and hand sanitizer stations.. No mandatory masks.... And it still spread in 10 days of us coming back from our telework routine...... It's more in depth and strict temp checks when you go to the hospital or the barber shop... But it is still spreading...... We are so ****ed

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

One of my former coworkers is a maintenance man at Augusta (home of the Masters). He got tested last Friday, still waiting for results. 

Waaaaay too close to home. His girlfriend is one of my very best friends (she's only 23 but has helped me so much since my husband passed away). 

I’m so sorry for your loss. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

interesting set-up for mixed-messaging etc. in today's trump town hall with fox news...it's currently being shot for airing on hannity's show tonight and fox has made mask-wearing mandatory for the audience, whereas some of their on-air untalented has down-played it

trump, of course, won't

• Like 1