Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

On 4/15/2020 at 3:23 PM, ClaytoAli said:

Would you prefer TobyMac?

Not sure who that is either. I guess Toby McGuire?

I grew up a metalhead in the early to mid 80s.

I would rather listen to Iron Maiden than anything from today.

I also enjoy good classical music. :)

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Do you still tight roll your black jeans over your hightops and carry a comb in your back pocket for your feathered mullet?

23 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Is it this guy?

image.jpeg.31163bea0efc1112125b8acf6fc642f1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

yes, been sitting in this for a while. Think a few here would roll the dice on him

interesting that they didnt even try to trade him.. there must be something else going on with him. he has been solid when on the field, but injury prone.. also since Trubisky sucks.. they didnt really use him much.

1 minute ago, oraphus said:

interesting that they didnt even try to trade him.. there must be something else going on with him. he has been solid when on the field, but injury prone.. also since Trubisky sucks.. they didnt really use him much.

I think he’s been on the trade table for 2 months. Just no takers....

13 minutes ago, oraphus said:

Not sure why you'd say this. I'd wager most guys are on the block so to speak before being released. We just don't hear about it all because no one's interested. 

With Burton though I think there's been speculation he'd be gone for a while. Which undercuts trade value if there ever was any. 

He's not very good. He had a decent beginning to his career behind Ertz as a pass-catcher but never deserved the contract he got and has had injury issues. Just had hip surgery. 

Not a guy I'm really interested in. Can't believe I'm saying this but Logan Thomas is more intriguing imo and already on the roster.

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

any chance the skins sign him? He’s good right? From what I’ve seen of him 

Burton is not a good blocker, and not that special as a pass catcher.  I'd rather give the roster spot to a late rounder or UDFA.

"And if he wants to see the field more, he needs to become a better blocker"

https://www.chicagoaudible.com/trey-burton-analysis/

50 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

I agree that the 80s has some great music, like my favorite rap song of all time, The Symphony by Marley Marl.  BDK was awesome in that track!  And Master Ace is very underrated.

I just finished reading Sweat the Technique by Rakim and highly suggest it.

Trey Burton is not someone I’m interested in. He turned in a halfway decent second half of the Eagles Superbowl run Into a huge contract. Two years ago in Chicago he should have had a huge year but only had 54 catches. He was to be the Kelce of the Bears offense and couldnt handle it.

He’s like a poor mans Jordan Reed without the agility. 

Archived