Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Some pile of teams with multiple mid round picks. Going to be difficult to compete if others are interested. Without trading Trent, our lowest 4th is all I would remotely consider giving up. In fact, I’ll say our 5th is my limit on a pure transaction of a single pick for OJHoward.

53 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Some pile of teams with multiple mid round picks. Going to be difficult to compete if others are interested. Without trading Trent, our lowest 4th is all I would remotely consider giving up. In fact, I’ll say our 5th is my limit on a pure transaction of a single pick for OJHoward.

Yeah. I wouldn't go draft pick for him, although I'd be willing to give up our 3rd and 6th for OJ and their 3rd or something like that. 

6 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

I don't know. The Old GOAT and a old retired TE turned WWE champ. If its not what they are doing its definately a start. At this point in their careers they are more name than game.

Two all-timers who already have chemistry together isn't the same as bringing in a bunch of guys who don't fit though. Not like they went crazy and crippled themselves in FA.

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, Tampa might just become the first team to play a super bowl in their own stadium. 

After years and years of watching the Redskins try to do this I would have thought one would have learned those type of teams usually never win championships😀

1 minute ago, trap said:

After years and years of watching the Redskins try to do this I would have thought one would have learned those type of teams usually never win championships😀

Difference is the redskins have never had a QB or TE anywhere near as good as Brady or gronkowski, like the buccaneers do. Maybe if we did it could have worked out :P 

33 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That's not what they've done though, at all.

I mean it kind of is...the point he’s making is that making a big free agency splash by signing aging veterans who were the best at their position not too long ago (sometimes even the year previous) seems to never work out

59 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I mean it's not like they went out and grabbed all the talent in FA. Aside from Gronk and Brady, I don't think they made any significant signings. 

Yeah i mean aside from just the greatest QB of all time and one of the most physical and dynamic TEs to ever play the game who had massive chemistry with that QB....they basically did nothing!

1 hour ago, rumplestilskin said:

Dream teams never work out. 

You could say the 49ers 1994 team was a Dream Team and it worked.  They signed Deion, Ken Norton Jr, Ricky Jackson, Tim Harris, Ed McCaffery, Bart Oates, Gary Plummer, Richard Dent, Tim McDonald.  Hell, Charles Mann was on that team too I think.  

29 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

I mean it kind of is...the point he’s making is that making a big free agency splash by signing aging veterans who were the best at their position not too long ago (sometimes even the year previous) seems to never work out

Yeah i mean aside from just the greatest QB of all time and one of the most physical and dynamic TEs to ever play the game who had massive chemistry with that QB....they basically did nothing!

Well, one was retired and the other is 40 so you're not exactly getting either in their prime. Sure they're great together but come on...

9 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Well, one was retired and the other is 40 so you're not exactly getting either in their prime. Sure they're great together but come on...

He'll be 43 when the season starts.

Anything is possible certainly and it's hard to write off a 6 time superbowl champ but father time is undefeated and he's certainly on borrowed time.

Archived