Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

37 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Trade TW and have the Bucs throw in a 3rd rounder and I’m on board. Surprised they would trade him considering Brady loves tight ends. Must be contract related since he’s still on his rookie deal. Maybe Tampa doesn’t wanna pay him.  Now that I think about it he probably only has one year left on his rookie contract so I would only do it if we signed him to an extension. 

Aren’t the Vikings cap strapped? How can they take on OBJs contract? Vikings have 20 mil in cap space and wouldn’t they need around 8 mil for the rookie class so I guess they could do it. 

35 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Howard for Trent straight up.

Hell no. Howard is physically gifted but has not been that productive. He’s only just broken 500 yards receiving once in 3 years. But he does have a very good yards per catch number. I’d take him for a late pick or as make weight for Trent along with say a 3rd round pick.

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Hell no. Howard is physically gifted but has not been that productive. He’s only just broken 500 yards receiving once in 3 years. But he does have a very good yards per catch number. I’d take him for a late pick or as make weight for Trent along with say a 3rd round pick.

Nobody is giving up squat for Trent.

2 hours ago, skinsfan93 said:

Trade TW and have the Bucs throw in a 3rd rounder and I’m on board. Surprised they would trade him considering Brady loves tight ends. Must be contract related since he’s still on his rookie deal. Maybe Tampa doesn’t wanna pay him.  Now that I think about it he probably only has one year left on his rookie contract so I would only do it if we signed him to an extension. 

Aren’t the Vikings cap strapped? How can they take on OBJs contract? Vikings have 20 mil in cap space and wouldn’t they need around 8 mil for the rookie class so I guess they could do it. 

I’ve have a 5th year option as well for about 6 mil. Makes no sense to move him unless he wants out.

My guess is the Vikes would end up giving Cle Reiff as well. They can then spend one of their firsts on his replacement like Josh Jones.

3 hours ago, skinsfan93 said:

I really doubt OBJ is on the trade block. I noticed in their new uniform rollout, they focus on his jersey. Dont think they would promote a new jersey with the name of a player they are just about to trade.

10 hours ago, skinsfan93 said:

Not sure about that one...I could give two ****s what the Redskins have in there piggy bank let alone other teams. I'm more of a fan of actual football. I think of obj going to the Vikings and I think how him and thielen would pair up or if Kirk could handle the drama. 

22 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Also, Jay Glazer has some sort of huge news tonight that is not related to OBJ.  Will be announced on Football Now tonight.  Maybe something about the season or draft because he doesn't reference that below. 

"The news I have tonight is not transactional news, not a player getting traded or signed. Woke up to seeing y’all going ape-you-know-what guessing what it is. It’s not what you think. Fox Football Now tonight 11 ET/ 8 PT after race "

The followup on this is that Jay Glazer came out looking like a hack.

14 hours ago, NYSkins21 said:

I really doubt OBJ is on the trade block. I noticed in their new uniform rollout, they focus on his jersey. Dont think they would promote a new jersey with the name of a player they are just about to trade.

Agreed, plus Schefter and Charles Robinson have chimed in and shot this rumor down already.   

Archived