Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

20 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Difference is the redskins have never had a QB or TE anywhere near as good as Brady or gronkowski, like the buccaneers do. Maybe if we did it could have worked out :P 

Joe Theismann, Doug Williams, and Mark Rypien would like to have a word with you. Also, Clint Didier is holding on line 2. 😋

Anyone else excited like me? One day till the draft! I’m still a proponent of trading down if we got an out of the world deal but I’m okay if we don’t and take Chase. 

For some reason I’m thinking there will be a lot of wheeling and dealing in this draft more than others. Teams will be looking to move up for Tua or Herbert or even Love. And there are some great wideouts especially Ruggs that teams want. I’m giddy like a fat kid at the candy store. 

34 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well... should we? 

In a non-quarantine timeline I'd love to get him in for a workout. We need help in the ST returner and jet sweep/gadget department and those are roles he excelled in. I wonder if the NFL relaxing the rules on weed/CBD (which he's talked about needing for his infamous migraines) has him reconsidering, or if he's broke, or just misses it or what.

The reality is that this is an insane WR class, so you let that play out. And unfortunately, he'll be 32 this season.

But damn was that man fun to watch and an absolute gamechanger at the position when healthy. Not a guy I would mind on the roster if he looked good this offseason and was cheap.

Fun to talk about in these last desperate hours before the draft swallows us, but I doubt it happens.

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

In a non-quarantine timeline I'd love to get him in for a workout. We need help in the ST returner and jet sweep/gadget department and those are roles he excelled in. I wonder if the NFL relaxing the rules on weed/CBD (which he's talked about needing for his infamous migraines) has him reconsidering, or if he's broke, or just misses it or what.

The reality is that this is an insane WR class, so you let that play out. And unfortunately, he'll be 32 this season.

But damn was that man fun to watch and an absolute gamechanger at the position when healthy. Not a guy I would mind on the roster if he looked good this offseason and was cheap.

Fun to talk about in these last desperate hours before the draft swallows us, but I doubt it happens.

PERSONALLY if we're going to bring in a vet guy, i'd rather spend the extra money and have one that can run the room.  The room is very young, and likely to add at least 1 more young WR in this class.  Hilliard is gone, and Hostler is not a former wr, so there's not really a mature PLAYER voice in there.  Demaryius Thomas keeps coming to mind, maybe Jordan Matthews.... someone whose on field play is almost a bonus, but what they bring to the unit is the value.  I don't want to pay a lot for it.... just a thought. 

7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Percy Harvin can do everything better than DeSean Jackson, including get injured more. We need at least 1 WR to miss more than half our games, I think Harvin would fit the bill perfectly.

They are very different and Jackson is by far the better deep threat, he's one of the best to ever play the game in that category. Ever.

I get that you're just joking here, but it needed to be said

The curious case of OJ Howard.

So the Patriots didn’t want him

They then select 2 TEs in the third round

In addition, they actually traded up on both occasions 

Thats quite the investment in draft capital. I guess OJH is due a contract soon, being a probable factor.

Archived