Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

28 minutes ago, -JB- said:

He clearly wasn’t ready as evident by how raw and confused he looked early on after sitting half the season.  IMO he’s not athletic enough to be a real difference maker going forward.  He’s like a sloth in the pocket.  Hopefully he improves but his skill set is clearly weaker than Murray’s.

Fascinating, I’m most encouraged by his ability to move in and out the pocket. 

23 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Fascinating, I’m most encouraged by his ability to move in and out the pocket. 

I agree with you and I think the general take away from most of us here as well as the media is he had more escapepability than what was previously thought when he was drafted. 

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

Wow that is fascinating.  Especially considering he’s clearly more limited moving in the pocket than pretty much any young QB in the game you can think of.

That was true the first few games but as he got more comfortable and learned the offence he showed a lot of ability to move on the pocket, feel pressure and throw on the run. And he can run when he needs to. I posted a video that broke it down. It's a few pages back.

1 hour ago, joeken24 said:

Sounds personal. What do you mean?

Um, I think he means he is not that good so there's not much to be excited about, but he's fine with the signing because he still has some untapped potential and the market at TE is thin. 

Hello Everyone! GM Mock draft starts at Noon tomorrow. Rosters will be locked down at Noon Tomorrow, First pick is at 12pm tomorrow!! 

Please send in your listS of preferred players to me or @goskins10 to keep the draft moving. Let’s really try to get through this with a little urgency. Best way to avoid Long waits is to just send us your lists.

6 minutes ago, redrobert said:

Per ESPN

Cowboys sign Ha-Ha Clinton Dix

1 Year for 4 Million 

For that price, not a bad signing.  He’s really only worth that price tag because of PFF.  How accurate are their ratings though?  I couldn’t tell any difference when he was here.  In fact, we got worse.

The Redskins think they are getting a steal in Sean Davis. He hurt his shoulder in Week 2 and missed the rest of the season or else he may have been a hot commodity. He plays free safety and can roam center field.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=al1xl1gfF5M&feature=youtu.be Th The Heart of a Panther: Thomas Davis 

28 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

For what it is worth the English bookmakers have us at 11/8 favourites to sign Newton. I hope they are wrong 😟

Id think they would be. Cam or Jameis aren’t guys you bring in to backup UNLESS, they have a shot at the starter spot. And if that’s the case, the team should trade Haskins instead of wasting more of anyone’s time.

Its just a laughably bad move to bring those guys in for competition. More costly, more heralded, more experience. 

We can sit back and laugh at Jameis 30 picks, but his experience and ability to throw for 30+ TDs and 5000 yards will make some team pay him more than they should. 

Newton is injury prone. 

These guys aren’t the backup type. They’re fringe starters who will cost. Especially Newton. 

Rivera clearly wants a WR to pair as a #1/#2 with Terry M. Something will have to give. He’ll also want Cam. I am almost 100% convinced we’ll make a play for him. Plenty of DB options still in FA, at both CB and safety.

TE will need to be addressed in the draft.

LT, difficult one. Either we get a 360 on Trent’ situation, which I don’t want, or we take a chance on a vet like Penn, my choice would be D.Williams, or we look for a vet cut to happen like Reiff.

7 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

LT, difficult one. Either we get a 360 on Trent’ situation, which I don’t want, or we take a chance on a vet like Penn, my choice would be D.Williams, or we look for a vet cut to happen like Reiff.

I don't want a 360, either!

It'll feel like we're right back where we are!

:ols:

47 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

For what it is worth the English bookmakers have us at 11/8 favourites to sign Newton. I hope they are wrong 😟

Eh.

It's only because Cam Newton's old coach is now the coach of the Redskins.

If they brought Newton here, you can say good-bye to Haskins and his chance to be the guy here. It will be obvious Rivera has no faith in him.

Newton is not going anywhere to be a backup, and anyone who has observed his personality sees he is not the mentoring type.

We've heard solid, public commitments to Haskins as the starter of the Washington Redskins from the team. I can't see them bringing in Newton to undermine that.

12 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

Never heard of him but at this point I'd take a flyer on just about anybody with NFL experience and potential but this would really be scraping the bottom of the barrel 

Well, we are all glad that you're not attracted to him.......I guess, but don't quote large text and pictures. It's a rule.

11 hours ago, The Consigliere said:

the problem is "you"

You definitely know better about quoting pics.

Archived