Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Just now, RWJ said:

So via the below post, sounds like Reid is a SS.

I read that as more, Skins wont pay big money for another safety. Free or Strong. I think Reid can play either. He likely wants a pay day. Will try the market to see what is available.

Just now, Fresh8686 said:

Damn it! Overpaying Malcolm to get him to the Redskins probably would have been the single best guy to overpay in this FA period. Him and Landon Collins playing for Rivera and keeping the secondary on the same/right page would have been huge. 

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

The thing that annoys me the most about the Brady news is that it seems like every highlight they show is him burning a Redskins corner or safety. 

Enough already....

At my job I always take the easiest route, with the most information available...

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

The thing that annoys me the most about the Brady news is that it seems like every highlight they show is him burning a Redskins corner or safety. 

Enough already....

Thing is, it really isn't impressive if Brady burnt the Redskins' pass defense given the defenses called by Haslett, Barry, and Manusky. Heck, I could burn the Redskins pass defense. There was a stretch where every rookie QB not only beat us, but beat us in first ballot Hall of Fame style. Heck, I might even be able to do it if you blindfolded me and spun me around for a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey before each snap.

Archived