Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Right now I'd say the starting lineup for LBs/Defense:

DE: Sweat/Kerrigan - Brailford and Anderson as reserves

DT: Payne 1-tech, Allen 3-tech, Ioan off the bench rotating in both spots (and likely accruing more total snaps than both guys), Settle filling in when they need to a couple guys breathers

Mike: Bostic w/Josh Harvey Clemons the backup

OLBs: Davis/Foster - Foster for the half a game he's healthy (if he's not PUPPED to start). Davis/SDH otherwise. Pierre Louis replaces Thomas in passing downs, Holcomb replaces SDH in 2-day situations for run defense capability.

CB: Dunbar + Fuller. In Nickel/ Fuller goes to slot, Moreau comes in on the outside. Dime is the same except Moreland comes in on the other slot.

Safety: Landon Collins at strong. Free is lord knows who. Please, someone, help us here.

You forgot someone... :)

Image result for chase young gif

(Yes, I read the "right now." But right now, I am dreaming of Allen, Payne, Ionnaids, Sweat, Kerrigan getting single blocking and destroying pockets because of him...and I'm starting to feel a kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.)

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Paulsen passing is fatty-enarged egotistic opinion as fact:

Actually...

He's probably right. But not necessarily in the way it comes across. Even IF Haskins is viewed as the guy by the staff and fans, the rumors about the team looking at quarterbacks (not just in the draft mind you, but free agency) absolutely hurts the Redskins potential at snagging receiver talent. Even if the FAs think Haskins is the dude, the uncertainty is enough to stop guys from signing. I think there will be options for us, but it may not be the high end types. 

9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Paulsen passing is fatty-enarged egotistic opinion as fact:

I know this is nearly impossible to read for most but I got the gist of what you're saying here. And if this is your reaction to someone reporting an opinion you don't like, might be time to step back and reevaluate where all that negativity comes from. Totally over the top vibe of hatred here which is bizarre. He's a meh local media guy like the rest, and you don't like the implication he makes about Haskins. Just move along, it's not worth your vitriol and no one else wants to read it coming from you either I assure you. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Actually...

He's probably right. But not necessarily in the way it comes across. Even IF Haskins is viewed as the guy by the staff and fans, the rumors about the team looking at quarterbacks (not just in the draft mind you, but free agency) absolutely hurts the Redskins potential at snagging receiver talent. Even if the FAs think Haskins is the dude, the uncertainty is enough to stop guys from signing. I think there will be options for us, but it may not be the high end types. 

With all due respect, he's so full of ****. He says "think" at least four times in that article--their show has passed Chad Dukes as the worst in the area. It's obvious when they have a bias (and I hate using that term). It's very similar to their reactions to Dusty Baker--he got ripped endlessly for everything he did.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I know this is nearly impossible to read for most but I got the gist of what you're saying here. And if this is your reaction to someone reporting an opinion you don't like, might be time to step back and reevaluate where all that negativity comes from. Totally over the top vibe of hatred here which is bizarre. He's a meh local media guy like the rest, and you don't like the implication he makes about Haskins. Just move along, it's not worth your vitriol and no one else wants to read it coming from you either I assure you. 

Now look how ridiculous I look for telling you how ridiculous you look for pointing out words I don't understand to a thread from someone who has the right to state there opinion.

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

With all due respect, he's so full of ****. He says "think" at least four times in that article--their show has passed Chad Dukes as the worst in the area. It's obvious when they have a bias (and I hate using that term). It's very similar to their reactions to Dusty Baker--he got ripped endlessly for everything he did.

Sure. But... We haven't lured top receiver talent or tight end talent so far.

There are other explanations: Have we been in on them? Are we staying pat at those positions?

But if I were a player or an agent, I would look for money first and foremost and secondly put myself in position to be the most productive to secure my next payday.

If YOU were the player/agent how would you view the Redskins? Without any Haskins bias... Because you can like Haskins... But you hear all the noise. What would you do?

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Now look how ridiculous I look for telling you how ridiculous you look for pointing out words I don't understand to a thread from someone who has the right to state there opinion.

You're allowed to find someone hate-reading/listening to a local sports guy to the point they like to casually call them "fatty" and "egotistical" useful information, and comment on that. Just as I'm allowed to consider it worthless negativity showing way too much emotion wrapped up in radio hosts whose whole job is to get you emotional like this. That's the beauty of the board. Move along, tater. My comment didn't have to be for you, either.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

If YOU were the player/agent how would you view the Redskins? Without any Haskins bias... Because you can like Haskins... But you hear all the noise. What would you do?

If all things were equal, Dallas has a better, established offense, Cleveland probably too. But to counter, look at the number of people Miami has signed--is their situation that much better than ours?

On the fully biased sice, I also love our potential on offense:
Derrius Guice (please, please, please stay healthy) 22
Dwayne Haskins 22

Kelvin Harmon 23
Terry McLaurin 24

Steven Sims 22

All of those guys at least flashed and showed potential last year.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You're allowed to find someone hate-reading/listening to a local sports guy to the point they like to casually call them "fatty" and "egotistical" useful information, and comment on that. Just as I'm allowed to consider it worthless negativity showing way too much emotion wrapped up in radio hosts whose whole job is to get you emotional like this. That's the beauty of the board. Move along, tater. My comment didn't have to be for you, either.

I live clear out here under a rock..I don't listen to that sports talk nothing..I have no point about it..yeah but I don't need you pointing out that I dont understand certain words while complaining about someone's post ya connedidicun....is that right?..did I say it right?..I'm an idahoan..

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

If all things were equal, Dallas has a better, established offense, Cleveland probably too. But to counter, look at the number of people Miami has signed--is their situation that much better than ours?

Absolutely. 

But they haven't signed many guys to the offense.

Flowers, who went to Miami.

The rest are defensive guys.

They have more draft capital, too, and the guys in the draft that they may snag to play QB are enticing. 

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Please feel free to let me know what rule I broke.

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I live clear out here under a rock..I don't listen to that sports talk nothing..I have no point about it..yeah but I don't need you pointing out that I dont understand certain words while complaining about someone's post ya connedidicun....is that right?..did I say it right?..I'm an idahoan..

I meant because his autocorrect bungled the hell out of his post's words and grammar. It's weird you think it was directed at you. I'll quote you or tag you @bakedtater1 if that's the case, or if I need a potato to throw on the field for you when I get to a game 👍

So this whole free agency thing and us not signing every player available makes me wonder if coach is pleased with what's on the roster and wants a season of action to make adjustments?..sure they got tape to go over but I would have to imagine live action is alot more helpful.

At this point, our TE solution is most likely in the draft--even if we do pull in someone like Ebron. I see us taking Kmet, Trautman, or Albert O with our 3rd round pick. I'd like to see us sign Randall, Jenkins, or Jefferson at FS, but, if we don't, the draft is fairly strong at safety through the top of the fourth round. It would be nice to sign Sanders at WR, but, if we don't, I'm not crying. It's a very strong draft for WR. The key is left tackle. Unless we get a first rounder for TW, we definitely need a vet to hold down the position for a while.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I meant because his autocorrect bungled the hell out of his post's words and grammar. It's weird you think it was directed at you. I'll quote you or tag you @bakedtater1 if that's the case, or if I need a potato to throw on the field for you when I get to a game 👍

Noooo no I didn't think it was directed to me... I could tell those were jumbled words from autocorrect and some words were bigger than 5th grader words... so being known as a complete dumbass around here I made a silly out if it.. it's silly seeing folks get worked up over other people's posts and letting them have it...nothing to see here.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Absolutely. 

But they haven't signed many guys to the offense.

Flowers, who went to Miami.

The rest are defensive guys.

They have more draft capital, too, and the guys in the draft that they may snag to play QB are enticing. 

Fair points. However, Tua Tags might not play at all next year.

Reading his point and listening to parts of their show (I like to play a game I used to play this with the old Lavar and Dukes ****show--listen until they said something over the top, and then change the station. It takes a couple of minutes, tops) it's clear they never liked Haskins--and therefore all objectivity is gone.

Here is my other opinion (am I allowed to have those here? It's unclear this morning) if someone doesn't want to come here simply because of Haskins...but thinks Cleveland is that much better? Fine. I quote Powers Boothe in Tombstone "Well....bye!"

4 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

What are we going to do at FS? Who are the top targets left?

Well...the top option, I think, probably not really interested in coming here.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Karl Joseph, Demarius Randall ... and more I am sure.

I thought Randall signed?

Archived