Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Gurley maybe?

It was a fake. But yes, it was saying

Gurley, Cooks, and 6th to Rams for Godwin and Buc's 1st.

-Glad its fake. I am still holding onto hope that maybe that first can be ours somehow. Even if we through some late round picks in this year and next year along with Trent to get it.

9 minutes ago, skins2victory said:

-Glad its fake. I am still holding onto hope that maybe that first can be ours somehow. Even if we through some late round picks in this year and next year along with Trent to get it.

That is a stupid fake unless O'Brien  became the GM for the Rams this evening and I didn't hear about it.  Rams want to unload cap space they would send Gurley and Cook with a pick or picks for a team to pick up that cap hit (and would not be getting Godwin or the Bucs 1st in return).

For that matter it could be a way for the Redskins to acquire a 2d rounder -  take on Cooks and or Gurleys contract if the Rams send us a 2d. (could we afford it?).

6 minutes ago, skins2victory said:

lol. The Bucs wouldn't give Godwin OR their 1st for that whole package, nevermind both. Those contracts are terrible and their injury histories are terrible. Funny but totally unrealistic fake deal there.

If either of those guys are traded (and McVay is looking to do so I'm sure) they'll be much cheaper, they're salary dump moves at this point. 

2 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:
Cowboys making another key improvement, meanwhile Ron Rivera signed 2 backups today. Shows who prioritizes winning and who prioritizes nostalgia.

They were able to sign him only because they had to let Quinn and Jones go. That D is worse today than when the season ended. 

10 minutes ago, skins2victory said:

A young star WR and a 1st round pick for a lesser, older, injury-riddled WR with a big contract, the biggest albatross contract in the league and a 6?

I kinda wish it would happen just so we could see Brady pulling a Gob Bluth:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

They were able to sign him only because they had to let Quinn and Jones go. That D is worse today than when the season ended. 

We just let our best offensive lineman go and didn’t do anything on offense to improve that.

8 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

We just let our best offensive lineman go and didn’t do anything on offense to improve that.

You wanted to pay Flowers 10M per? That's what the draft is for, Wes Martin was taken so he could develop into that next cheap starter. 

I get that overall you're upset so far. I too would have liked to replace Moses with Conklin, and I would have liked Littleton at those numbers as well. But you just aren't making a whole lot of sense on the specific issues. I post something disagreeing with your point about the Cowboy's defensive moves...instead of responding to that you respond with another dig at our offseason to deflect. Actually addressing your posts feels pointless if that's how it plays out.

Listen man if you're just venting that's cool, I won't argue or get in the way. Just say the word. 

21 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Cowboys making another key improvement, meanwhile Ron Rivera signed 2 backups today. Shows who prioritizes winning and who prioritizes nostalgia.

They also lost their best DB and leading pass rusher from last year today. 

The Cowboys are not getting better 

It’s gone unnervingly quiet.

I do wonder if the lure of Cam Newton will be too much for Rivera to keep away from.

The implications being we need to sort our cap situation out:

- what to do with Alex Smith

- trading Trent

- extending Scherff

- restructuring Kerrigan 

Archived