Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

7 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Where are this guy is a bust guys now?  Off to a good start today, he looks improved to me!

Its kind of a shocking notion but if guys play well people keep quiet. When players suck for 6 weeks in a row, then it makes sense to criticize the sucky player

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Footwork is better. Still off a little. And throwing mechanics seem a bit off (watching live). That’s why his throws to Harmon and Sims have been slightly off target but still in the catch radius.

but they’ve been better than I’ve seen.

I thought the throw to Simms was perfect. If he'd led him at all it would have been batted down or possibly intercepted. He put it exactly where only his guy could get it. Simms made a great catch but the throw was on point too.

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Its kind of a shocking notion but if guys play well people keep quiet. When players suck for 6 weeks in a row, then it makes sense to criticize the sucky player

I get a kick out of posts like the one you quoted. It goes both ways, right? Where were all these guys who have excused Haskins all season long during the games that he as terrible? They were quiet. Same for today, except I’ve seen Haskins biggest “hater” in here even saying Haskins is having a good game. 

That’s just the way things go. Good post, dyst.

9 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Where are this guy is a bust guys now?  Off to a good start today, he looks improved to me!

The trick is you have to keep doing it and build on it.  If next week is 12-27 for 150 and an INT, then we're back where we were before today.  

Archived