Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

That call on Montae Nicholson was weaksauce.  His path with Ertz was straight, and the replay clearly shows he pulled up to minimize the contact.  Then the very next play the officials swallow the whistles on that block in the back which freed up the Screen pass.

Exactly. I hate that new penalty on blocks coming back toward your own end zone but that was the definition of it the very next play and it wasn’t called. It doesn’t even have to be in the back to get called. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

So are his instincts good in terms of where to be on the field, he just isn't getting there?

And holy **** Moreland with the TD-saving play!

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Go back & watch him in the Detroit (I think) game. Dude was all over the film making plays. Could be an off day or knicked up today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was the impression I had from him just watching him in the flow of play. But while focusing on him I see a guy with damn good instincts, but a touch slow to process and taking bad angles. It could be a today thing, for sure.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Sorry I’m late.  How much is everyone reading into Urban Meyer being there?  I’ve heard he was expected to be in the lead for the Dallas HC job.

TV guys say he was just in town for Army/Navy, but I have no doubt that Snyder is working it.

Archived