Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He might not.  But he basically was told by Gruden day 1 he didn’t want him, he had no chance to start, and just do the best you can.  Work a bit with KO.  See you in the off season. 

He got little practice time, and was essentially ignored.  

So so before I make any judgement on Haskins I’d like to see a plan for his development, a coach who is committed to working on his fundamentals, and has a plan for him.

It might still not work but the kid has basocally ally has no chance.  Gruden didn’t want him and Callahan’s run all the time philosophy is not good for a QB, regardless of what anybody says.   

He definitely didn't get any favors for his development coming to this team. I think he may need a fresh start, because the damage this organization may have already done to him may be permanent. He may strive somewhere else far quicker than here so a trade shouldn't be out of the question. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

You have to stop. Anyone who watches football can see that he doesn't set his feet, doesn't throw with his whole body or step into throws, he's all over the place.

That doesn't mean he is lacking in potential, man. It's okay to criticize. 

Stop what?

I just want folks to be honest with there assessment.   I'm critical when needed and call it as I see it.  

That INT was exactly as I stated it.  Look at the play when you have an opportunity and let me know what you think.

Archived