Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

Just now, Apollian said:

wow, as a Rookie QB, you need your line to stop giving away penalties, and you need a tough performance from your defence. and so far, Haskins is getting none of that help.

he sucks just as bad as the rest of them.. putrid, the whole lot

Some notes:

Cole Holcomb did a great job getting himself into position to make some tackles on that drive. Downhill and aggressive play from him.

Daron Payne stuffed a run by anchoring and then on a outside zone toss managed to diagnose the play and force the back towards the sideline for Dunbar to force the back out.

Beasley touchdown the Skins appeared to be in straight man coverage. The stutter step move from Beasley made Dunbar leap inside and as a result Beasley was wide open.

Bills used a lot of motion to keep the Skins defense off balance and it left them slow to react after the first few plays on the drive. The play to McKenzie was the turning point of the drive.

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

The announcers know Haskins has played before today right?  Pretty sure I just heard “and Haskins completes his first nfl pass”

I mean what would you do if you had to prepare for this team in freezing ass Buffalo of all places. I'd try my hardest to not be sober during the entire week of prep

5 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Not a good decision to run there by Haskins. Panicking.

He was under pressure and there may not have been anyone open. The Bills showed blitz but then only rushed 4 and dropped the rest into coverage, but still got plenty of pressure. Wouldn't surprise me if nobody was open. At least he was able to escape the pressure after the bad snap/handling of it.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

This defensive line had been disappointing to me. A lot of draft capital invested there. And cant get a pass rush on the Bills? Really?

They are overrated as heck, just because they draft them in the first round doesnt make them good. I mean really all we here is John this..John that..and he is invisible 99% of the time

Archived