Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

3 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Haskins clearly doesn't know what he is doing right now so we are very limited on the plays he can run as well as progression throughout a play. 

He's managing an ultra conservative low scoring offense atm, which is fine to get him comfortable, but we won't win games that way. I hope he takes a couple shots at some point. 

Which is exactly what Case was doing as well. I don't see any reason to take Haskins out and not let him get the experience if he's basically doing the same thing that Case was in a conservative offense. It's not like we were playing well or winning with Case playing. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s an embarrassment and was a fireable offense for somebody on defense to give up the kind of yards we gave up to Chicago. They are just awful offensively.

Manusky needs to fall on the sword for some of the awful defense.

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

So far Haskins is 5-of-8 for 57 yards.  Biggest pass play was 22 yard screen pass to AP.

Peterson has run 10 times for 101 yards.

Which is pretty unsurprising for a rookie starting his first NFL game and playing under an already super conservative coach and offense which is predicated on running the ball a lot.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Which is exactly what Case was doing as well. I don't see any reason to take Haskins out and not let him get the experience if he's basically doing the same thing that Case was in a conservative offense. It's not like we were playing well or winning with Case playing. 

I agree. I was in the camp of sit haskins all year but only if the offense was being productive under keenum. 

This is clearly a lost season so we just need to develop haskins and make a decision on him before the draft. 

The win vs the dolphins is going to be absolutely brutal when it comes to the draft. 

9 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Haskins clearly doesn't know what he is doing right now so we are very limited on the plays he can run as well as progression throughout a play. 

He's managing an ultra conservative low scoring offense atm, which is fine to get him comfortable, but we won't win games that way. I hope he takes a couple shots at some point. 

You guys would've ran Peyton Manning outta town after his rookie season. Give the kid a chance. 

Archived