Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

The yellow looks ugly, but come on, Skins have one of the ugliest color combinations/logos around 

Never heard anyone have this take before. I think they have one of the absolute best in both categories. 

In other news ... 6 quarters without a TD. And still no Haskins. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I would really love to see this defense if it was coordinated by a really good coach. 

Especially in the last 2 minutes of halves.  

Agreed and this is why I said Gruden being fired did nothing. The rest of the coaching staff is garabge as well. Especially the DC

**** the Redskins. You all want to have some REAL fun? Go read the Astro's forum from last night. I will post the page where Suzuki hit the homer.....This is what a REAL DC sports team looks like. Do yourselves a favor and JUMP ****ING SHIP from this trainwreck.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/official-world-series-astros-vs-nationals.301865/page-125

This line is better at rushing the passer than stopping the run.

That said, it is now halftime.  In about 20 minutes we get to see the usual script of when a close game becomes a blow out.  I really wish they would have gone for a TD on 4th & Goal on one of the drives.  Why not?  1-6 teams, wins are just about meaningless now, and if they don't covert, Minny is backed up in their own endzone.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hard to say where he should have been without knowing his responsibility there

No I am not saying he was in the wrong place because he ****ed up, I'm saying he was in the wrong place be cause he wasn't a roaming spy against cook. Period. Whether by design or he ****ed up. Had manusky never heard of Cook? 

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Never heard anyone have this take before. I think they have one of the absolute best in both categories. 

In other news ... 6 quarters without a TD. And still no Haskins. 

I'd say how much worse could it get, but we already saw that.

Game after game, year after year, there is no one on this staff that knows how to coach players to defend the screen.  So what does Minnesota and other teams do. They just keep running the screens time after time.  If there were any stats on it, they have to be the worst team in the league defending screens.  And it seems like they do absolutely nothing to try to figure out how to get better at defending it.

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

No I am not saying he was in the wrong place because he ****ed up, I'm saying he was in the wrong place be cause he wasn't a roaming spy against cook. Period. Whether by design or he ****ed up. Had manusky never heard of Cook? 

Unless you want a star player freelancing like Arrington, it's on the DC man. 

Archived